Best Freight Crew of 2002

Guest Fatbody

Freights?

i break it down like this.. BA is all over the fukin place cus of jase... from jase's throws to his pieces.. then add everyone else in the crew.. they deserve props... and another contender A2M.. they get props on numbers but i think the styles they push suk most of the time.. worms holds down that crew and he's the only guy i think is worth mentioning.. all the others he paints with just ride his coatails.. (yes even lewis and ghouls)... then there's ges and his boys... not bad but not a favorite.. there are also notable canadan freight crews...and the phreight0files get a mentioning by me... but hey.. have the lords been forgotten? or tbk? or maybe even awr and msk... they were hittin freights long before half these fools knew the difference between a throw up and a piece. I'm not voting for a best.. just sayin that some crews have been overlooked.. not to mention dtc... not that i'm impressed by stamps...oh and has fgs fell off that hard? and u mite wanna think about solo artists..cus i know some cats who can wreck a gang of freights without the help of a crew..

:huh?:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Freights?

Originally posted by Tagbanger

i break it down like this.. BA is all over the fukin place cus of jase... from jase's throws to his pieces.. then add everyone else in the crew.. they deserve props... and another contender A2M.. they get props on numbers but i think the styles they push suk most of the time.. worms holds down that crew and he's the only guy i think is worth mentioning.. all the others he paints with just ride his coatails.. (yes even lewis and ghouls)... then there's ges and his boys... not bad but not a favorite.. there are also notable canadan freight crews...and the phreight0files get a mentioning by me... but hey.. have the lords been forgotten? or tbk? or maybe even awr and msk... they were hittin freights long before half these fools knew the difference between a throw up and a piece. I'm not voting for a best.. just sayin that some crews have been overlooked.. not to mention dtc... not that i'm impressed by stamps...oh and has fgs fell off that hard? and u mite wanna think about solo artists..cus i know some cats who can wreck a gang of freights without the help of a crew..

"WHEN ITS WACK YOU GET A THUMBS DOWN".... YEAH GOUL IS ONLY UP BECAUSE OF WORM.....UM... SURE. GOUL PAINT BY HIMSELF ALOT, JUST LIKE I DO. I SUPPOSE THAT WORM HITS EVERYONE UP FROM A2M, THATS WHY WE HAVE SO MANY... WE ALL PUT IN WORK. SO WHY DONT YOU ?

Re: Freights?

Originally posted by Tagbanger

"WHEN ITS WACK YOU GET A THUMBS DOWN".... YEAH GOUL IS ONLY UP BECAUSE OF WORM.....UM... SURE. GOUL PAINTS BY HIMSELF ALOT, JUST LIKE I DO. LEWIS IS LEWIS, AND LEWIS PAINTS ALOT. JUST CAUSE HE ROCKS WITH WORM ALOT DOESENT MEAN HE OWES HIS FAME TO HIM.I SUPPOSE THAT WORM HITS EVERYONE UP FROM A2M, THATS WHY WE HAVE SO MANY... WE ALL PUT IN WORK. THANKS FOR THE ADVERTISING, I LOVE HATERS.

Guest TrustEvil

i second that....Holla! for CTA....99% of kids out there haven't a fucking clue as to what that crew has accomplished...if only the truth were known....but i ain't gonna jock my boys too hard, they know damn well the work they have put in.

fr8s

down in here in oklahoma we catch alot of WCB.... when i was traveling through the midwest and up the northwest coast... WCB...

you gotta give it up to HM also... they've been puttin in work for years.

I see no one has even mentioned MBER or MET.... damn they got shit runnin.

A2M is an up crew but i think that thier styles are too similiar and not enough originality goes into them... except for worms. It seems like alot of poeple are riding the A2M style though.... of wich i dont even consider A2M style founded by them, they have just made it very popular... if you notice... it seems to be catching on to everyone..... everybody's doing this old school shit.... its kinda boring when everyone is doing it... nahmean?

but my opinion is just that.... my opinion...

mad respect for everyone trying to put in work... everyone deserves pounds!

As far as numbers go i see a lot of A2M. I think the crew i like seeing the most is WCB/DCM. I think they're really doing stuff that people look up to. TBK is doing a lot of quality trains too. It's hard to say because different areas may have more of one crew than another.

Originally posted by paperlabels

I see no one has even mentioned MBER or MET.... damn they got shit runnin.

werd...

i catch mber more often than anyone else

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike bibby

ARYS

BITER

BULK

COLD

CROOKS

ELIXR

FOSET

GROSE

GUMS

KOMRAD

METAL

PIER

SPIDER

TROUBLE

..not just people who paint fr8s, but people who do drugs and drink too!

Re: Re: Freights?

"WHEN ITS WACK YOU GET A THUMBS DOWN".... YEAH GOUL IS ONLY UP BECAUSE OF WORM.....UM... SURE. GOUL PAINTS BY HIMSELF ALOT, JUST LIKE I DO. LEWIS IS LEWIS, AND LEWIS PAINTS ALOT. JUST CAUSE HE ROCKS WITH WORM ALOT DOESENT MEAN HE OWES HIS FAME TO HIM.I SUPPOSE THAT WORM HITS EVERYONE UP FROM A2M, THATS WHY WE HAVE SO MANY... WE ALL PUT IN WORK. THANKS FOR THE ADVERTISING, I LOVE HATERS.

let me restate what i meant... worms is the best in the crew.. hands down. i can't say that ghouls and lewis ride his coat tails.. i was just drunk at the time i posted and that was my feelings, maybe because they seem unimpressive in comparison. Although my thoughts on lewis have started to shift now that i have seen some of his stuff that was done in frisco. And i know the whole A2M crews paints, but i don't think numbers make up for styles, and i could easily impress most crews with my frieghts, too bad i haven't been into freights for the past 4 years, so my impressions on the freight world won't be truely felt till they start making it around the US.:idea:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived