Miami Kids Getting Nasty....

HALOHZ

i dont know if im correct or not but to me it seems as those kids hit the metromover as it was pulling up as opposed to it being parked somewhere...could be wrong but thats waht it seems to me so they didnt have time to do a fill or anything good anyways....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ikueism

ummm..

when i did that it just pulled up and we had 9 seconds till it opened its doors and left.....the thing is we were bored on friday night and we did that to kill shit and time.

i think its fresh. obviously, its not the illest graff, but as i just got over pointing out how lame stamp licking fr8 kids are, id have to say that this beats out any fr8 flick anyday. i love steel, but transit comes first. these kids would be getting sweatted if the name recognition was better. like if one of all yall's fr8 darlings had done this, itd be an orgy in here. but most fr8 kids (MOST...not ALL!!!!!) wouldnt touch this kind of action. for those of us who grew up bombing, these flicks are hot, quality of graff regardless.

on devils advocacy, i too laughed at the "blurred" out sneakers. do these dudes have some ill identifiable sneaks?

Re: a finished shot would be nice

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

leave passenger trains to euro trash...

Depressing.

You must be one of the biggest idiots I've ever heard speak...or type.

Why dont you go kill yourself. This is why american graff fell back oh so far.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

shit man you've got the game even more twisted than this other guy. us fr8 heads don't do anything else but mad safe fr8s all 7 days a week. you got me pinned to a T thuglife. keep repa'zentin the thugged out shit bones. what do you have like every bridge and school in your neighborhood bombed up money?

Sorry i hurt your feelings fr8oholic. Did you cry? Did i offend you that i said freights aren't anything compared to live passenger trains? Keep crying. That "crew" under your username doesnt make you any less shitty, "money".

Bling Bling

i tell you what slugger, if you think all i paint is fr8s than that's cool. you won't hear about or read about the shit i'm up to and that's because real niggas move in silence. why don't you go back to jerk squirtin your magnum tags on bus stops.

miami kids

IF SICKS WAS SNITCHING,THEN Y IS SHE STILL IN JAIL!

2ND ALL U WANNABE WRITER/GRAFFERS GET HER NAME OUTTA UR MOUTH.JUST FOR HAVING HER NAME IN UR MOUTH IM GONNA COLLECT

....YES THIS IS ORGANIZED CRIME..YES ILL DESTROY YOU AND YES WHEN I RUN INTO NE OF U PUSSY LIL FAGGOTS AND THAT FAT BITCH U CHILL WITH IM TAKING UR MONEY,SHOES,CLOTHES ETC....

THERE WILL BE NO NEGOTIATING OR SPARING OF LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

:king: BASHO.KBTC

:king: SICKS.KBTC.FUH

PS.NOW U PUSSIES CAN AMUSE ME WITH UR SAD REPLIES.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I AGREE<==

EVERY1 IN MIAMI ALWAYS GOTS SOME STUPID SHIT 2 SAY BOUT EACHOTHER AND THE RUMORS YALL MAKE ARE EVEN FUNNIER!!!YALL FRINEDS WIT THE PEOPLE WHEN THERE GETTING UP BUT WHEN SOME FUCKED UP SHIT HAPPENDS 2 THEM EVERY1 TURNS THERE BACK AND GOES RIGHT AHEAD AND START TALKIN SHIT BOUT THEM.THATS WHY IN THE LONG RUN U FIND OUT WHO UR REAL FRIENDS ARE AND EVERY1 ELSE IS JUST A SHIT TALKER LIKE MOST PEOPLE IN THIS "GRAFF GAME"SO FUCK EVERY1 ELSE.I AGREE WIT BASHO WHY WOULD LADY 6 BE A SNITCH??????CAUSE SHE GOT ROPED MAN IT HAPPENDS 2 ANY1 THAT REALLY GETS DOWN SOONER OR LATER BUT YALL ALL HATER AND START LITTLE RUMERS ABOUT THE PEOPLE LIKE LITTLE FUCKIN GIRLS!!WELL PEACE 2 LADY SICKS SHES STR8 PEOPLES!!!!CHUQ,T.H..ECREW<====2002<===

Originally posted by DavidSilver

Doing anything on live passenger trains gets more respect than anything ever done on a freight. Keep bombing, maybe some of these freight train hillbillies will learn a thing or two about putting in real work.

yo if these were "live" like you said this would be alright but...the only thing live about them is that they are on and running all nite but...there are no passengers or active security patrols late nite but...maybe one of these days i'll do it and come extra correct and get props for it "cuz im known and a member of a popular crew"so i'll get props for it...but they are not live and are not fill-ins and are not even motions so for me to be in awe over this event is unlikely.until it is done proper its not that big of a deal...sorry.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I'm guessing that if these flicks were of a "big-name" writer they'd be hailed as "hardcore" or "all-out."

word is bon jovi bruh-man

Guest illwill

why did you post this shit twice? i think you did three times. why? kids painting? big deal. thats what it looks like when anyone paints. now if you'll excuse me i have to go take a shit. id video it and put it up, however i think everyone knows what someone taking a shit looks like.

Archived