Chest Workouts

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

......for all you weak flabby gut mu'fuckas *cough*cAd*cough*

For all exercisers, use enough weight that you can ONLY complete the desired number of sets. Make sure you warm up with light cardio before lifting and stretch between sets. Do your chest exercises at the beginning of your routine while your chest and arm muscles are fresh.

Beginners: Choose 1-2 exercises, 1-2 sets of 12-16 reps

Muscle Building: 3-5 exercises, 3 or more sets of 6-8 reps

Muscle Toning: 2-3 exercises, 2-3 sets of 10-16 reps

----the workout

Lie supine on bench, step or floor, abs tight and lower back flattened on the bench. Start with weights directly over chest, palms facing each other, elbows slightly bent. Lower weights out to sides, stopping at shoulder level, then bring weights back up over chest. Think of hugging a tree. (?)

like this person!

http://exercise.about.com/library/graphics/flye-down.gif'>

me, personally, ima get big someday. im gonna be big and strong. then i wont need to buy a gun to take school ill be packing 2 shotguns under my sleeves, POW POW, hahahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

yup, flies

im thinking about looking into protein type shit, because im a skinny fucker and im not getting enough mass to convert into muscle. anyone use/d any mass building shit?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dude, chicks dig man boobs.... as long as you got the lean stomach package to go with it. if your just peer flab and you got the man boobs...you might want to start running and doing situps and all that crap....but that involves time and effort and im guessing that you probably dont care enough to bother with all that.

im TRYING to get man boobs.

well im also a skinny fucker and i was actually just working out right now on my chest.that mucle protein shit does not work.im not sure about pills but the powder shit you mix with milk does not work.i had a big ass jug of the shit a long time ago and it didnt do anything.you should get some creatine though but its badd to take it alot.

Guest Stapler

If you want to build muscle you need to work on it daily or every second day. That powder shit is only like protein and is ENERGY, it wont build muscle for you. Try weights that when being used and actually make your muscles feel stressed out by the 10th rep. Do 3 sets of these and your arms will be fine. But you need to do a range of excercises to build your arms. Your arms arent one big muscle remember that. And the best way to find out good excercises to do is go to a gym and watch some people do it.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

im thinking about looking into protein type shit, because im a skinny fucker and im not getting enough mass to convert into muscle. anyone use/d any mass building shit?

i used to be a skinny fuck back in the day

then i started working out for about 2 hours a day

i started taking protein supplements a while back

i think i like the whey protein better than soy

soy made me get fat easier, where as the whey put good weight on me

creatine didnt do shit for me so i stopped taking it after a few cycles

also dont buy celltech, its pure crap

i have also been taking andro for a little over a month now

and i am seeing results

i just hope it doesnt give me liver problems in the long run

Yeah the Whey shit is what you want, also egg whites and beef plasma..you can usually find it all mixed into with those protein shakes. Drink that shit and lift hard and you'll get bigger. I can already see some results..I just don't eat enough to really pack it on. Gaining weight isn't that complicated, just lift and eat a shitload.

If you want to loose weight I cannot think of a better exercise than running, if you keep at it you'll loose hella weight

the other day i went into Petco just to look around.

after about five minutes i noticed security following me around the store, so i decided to leave. "fuck that" i said to myself. "i didn't even try to steal anything".

on my way out the door, he stopped me.

"sir! you're going to have to put those snakes back."

while flexing my bulging biceps i said "oh, these? these are my pythons."

:D

Guest Catch22

^:lol:

Consume 1 gram of protein per 1 lb of body weight per day. It is best to consume protein within 15-30 minutes after workout. Whey protein is the best. Make sure to work out all muscles & do cardio, you will see more improvement on your chest if you work out all muscle groups (legs etc.). Creatine will help you get some size. If you are sore don't work out that muscle group & don't do 50 sets of flys or bench press, over training is one of the most common mistakes.

Originally posted by rip

fuccc dude i got no chest muscle and my rib cage is formend all weird seriously. but i can run real fast.:king: :king: :king:

you my friend have a chest deformitie known as pectus excavatum.my friend had it.it went away though after like 2 years of serious working out.

Originally posted by juggernaut

the other day i went into Petco just to look around.

after about five minutes i noticed security following me around the store, so i decided to leave. "fuck that" i said to myself. "i didn't even try to steal anything".

on my way out the door, he stopped me.

"sir! you're going to have to put those snakes back."

while flexing my bulging biceps i said "oh, these? these are my pythons."

:D

lol,i gotta use that,in the future when im buff.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by willy.wonka

dick pushups..its when you lift your body off the ground with your boner!!:lol:

you only need to do one!!! tenacious d rocks.

i go to 24 hour fitness about 5 or 6 times a week. ive definitely been gettting bigger...there are some fiiine broads that work out there though ;) ;)

I hear creatine works but medical researchers have put up several red flags on the stuff. I don't trust any of the shit myself (as well as medications and gm foods). What the fuck is wrong w/ eating and working out? Damn people been doing it for millions of years!

Yeah but working out there's a TON of exercises.... First you want to figure out what you max at..... Once you got your max then bump that number down to about 75% and do a set.... Then Max and do a set.... then go waaaay light and do as many reps as you can.

Always work out your upper body one day and your lower body the next. The reason for this is is because you don't actually gain mass when you work out.... you gain it when your muscle fibers heal. When you work out your tearing your muscle fibers, so you give them a day to heal and lo! they are bigger.

what a concept.:idea:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thats some good advice villanova, makes sense too....

im headed to the gym in an hour, think ill do arms.

im so motivated this summer. i finally got tired of being a scrawny fuck.

.......hey mr.c -- did you need to ask me a question or somethin?

Archived