- philly/NJ area people [abandoned places] -

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last time I was in an abandoned house, one of my friends took a step out of a window. he thought it was like a foot to the ground, instead he fell about six feet down into a cellar wall. dude ruptured his spleen right there on the spot. he climbs outta the cellar and someone asks him if he's ok. His reply, "do I fucking look ok to you?". dude looks at everyone and you can just tell he's thinking... well, yea...you look fine to me.

It was actually pretty good timing, because some security guys rolled up on us and were about to fuck with us. we told em what happened and they're like, uh...yea...take him to the hospital.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by tEkRoCkS

^^^^^^^^^^yeah i wanna know 6 thousand 15 year old kids!!!!!:rolleyes:

aahahahahahahahahhahha

funny as fuck but i think this should be a sticky but make another one for like all places so everyone can be involved nowaddamean???

id like to find some dope places round my area that peeps ant to go check out!!!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

How much is a bus from Providence to Philly these days? I'd be so down it's ridiculous. Beer,

El Mamerro

Acela Express Providence Philadelphia 30th St

07/24/02

8:50am

07/24/02

1:09pm

Acela Express Business Class Seat

Rail Fare: $ 142.00

Accommodations Price: $ 0.00

TOTAL FARE:

$ 142.00

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAno.

thats fucking retarded. amtrak is out of their fucking minds.

call em an tell em you'll give em 45 bucks round trip. if they dont accept it, tell em your brown and you're going to blow up a train full of white children...

that should change their minds.

There is a slight possibility I will work on a project next week in New Jersey... so things are looking better. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived