fav simpson SCENES<=====

the shitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like when Lisa takes all the teachers editions, and Bart takes the blame. He was writting lines of, "I will not expose the ignorance of the faculty". And the episode where they goto Flordia on spring break, and there in the car chase, coming up to the train tracks, when the train is coming....

Marge: Homer, no, you'll kill us all.

Homer: Or die trying

another ralphism...

"my daddy kills people"

and the best scene goes to

Dr. hibert: Homer you have a crayon in your brain"

Homer:(points to stomach and says)I have a crayon in my brain....

Dr. hibert takes homers hand and points it at his head

• 3 weeks later...

One Of mY All Time Favorites

Homer: Every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain. Remember that time I took that home wine making course and forgot how to drive.

Marge: You were drunk!

Homer: And how......

hahahahahahhahahahaha

Ralph: It tastes like burning

The older episodes are way better, the shows headin downhill quickly.

http://www.bestsimpsonsquotes.homestead.com/files/homer_doesn_t_trust_these_guys.JPG'>

homer doesn't trust these guys

When Sideshow Bob is in court, accused of trying to kill Bart, the lawyer says to him on the stand, But what about that tattoo on your chest? Doesn't it say, "Die Bart, Die?"

Sideshow Bob responds by saying, "No, That's German for, 'The Bart, The."

Someone in the courtroom then whispers, "No one who speaks German could be an evil man."

*Homer: I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called, "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

*Marge- Homer I'm very uncomftable having a gang of crows in our bedroom.

Homer-It'a a murder honey, a group of crows is called a murder.

Marge- I'm sleeping on the couch.(crows fill in her spot)

*"...and that fluffy kitten played with that ball of string, all through the night. And on a lighter note, a Kwik-E-Mart clerk was brutally murdered..." -- Kent Brockman

*"And as for your case, don't you worry. I've argued in front of every judge in the state. Sometimes as a lawyer." -- Lionel Hutz

*"Well, he's kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace 'accidently' with 'repeatedly', and replace 'dog' with 'son'." -- Lionel Hutz

*"See ya in court, Simpson. Oh, and bring that evidence with ya; otherwise, I got no case and you'll go scot-free." -- Chief Wiggum

*"What is your fascination with my forbidden closet of mysteries?" -- Chief Wiggum to Ralph

*"Ok folks, back away nothin to see here... Oh my god a horrible plane wreck! Hey everybody crowd around, come on don't be shy crowd around." -- Chief Wiggum

sorry. i have a lot fo free time or soemthing....:D :D

Archived