Grand Theft Auto: VICE CITY

Guest --zeSto--

yah..

i got to play this game..i have a cousin who works for renderware.. people who rendered the 3d and shiieeet.

the one i played had numerous of buggs ..so it wasnt too excititng.. but once those bugs are fixed..that shits gonna be off the rOcker..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --zeSto--

with the coffee stands.... get a map from the net.

I've seen maps specificaly for that mission.

You start on Stanton (sp? It's been a few months.) and cross that way.

Use a cartell cruiser or a super fast car with the health cheat.*

* you know the restore health cheat will put out a fire on a car. Very usefull for the diablo race and the coffee stand mission.

Thank you sir. I can never get past that one...

• 2 months later...
Guest --zeSto--

I know that the game shop near my house is selling it on the 29th.

When GTA3 came out last Novemeber, they sold out the entire stock

before Xmas. So the company had to restock all the shelves around February.

This year you know that a billion copies are going to hit the street on the same day.

I WILL NOT BE DENIED !

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by DorkstaR

or i could spend it on my loving girlfriend......*snicker*

if she's really that loving... she'll understand when you buy the ps2.

Guest --zeSto--

the classic...

Beg, Borrow or Steal... everyone NEEDS this game.

(besides, Pugs are ugly, drooling little punts anyways)

i wonder if walmart will sell the game at 1200 on the day it comes out, im not sure if theyve done it before for games or what not i mean they did it with ps2's but that was a big thing, anybody know?! if so ill be there for sure, shit like that sells out here in a day

Guest --zeSto--

that's the point of the pre-order.

My local shop's probably getting a few dozen copies.

One of them has my name on it, and they're calling me up

as soon as it's available. Reserved you punks!

have fun sleeping outside of the Toys R Us!

when i was at work last night, i was reading EGM. they has a section called:

25 reasons why you should buy GTA: vice city and 5 reasons not to.

let me try to remember them:

1) you can hear actual 80s music such as blondie on the radio

2) remember those mafia people in GTA3? in GTA: VC, you can see them before they were powerful.

3) plot twists

4) lawrence taylor and jenna-muthafuckin'-jameson doing some voice acting

5) depending on what you wear, girls could walk up to you and chat.

6) drop kick a motherfucker off his motorcycle. yeah, that's right...DROPKICK

7) the police aren't just coming to arrest you. they also arrest other people in the game

8) 50 weapons, i think

9) a shit load more cars than GTA3 including a magnum PI-style helicopter, and a boat too...i think

10) bigger city...twice as big as GTA3

11) i don't remember the rest.

oh yeah...the 5 reasons not to buy vice city were just for fun.

Guest --zeSto--

soundtrack...

September 9, 2002

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Soundtrack

Rockstar Games and Sony Music Entertainment proudly announce a landmark collaboration to release the soundtrack for the highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Rockstar Games and Sony Music have joined forces to release seven simultaneous soundtrack albums on October 29th concurrent with the launch of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system in the United States. The soundtracks will be released on the Epic Records label.

The Grand Theft Auto: Vice City soundtrack albums will be the definitive 80's music collection, with each album containing musical tracks from one of the numerous radio stations featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Each album will replicate a station from the in-game 1980's radio FM dial, ranging from Heavy Metal and Soul to Hip-Hop and Pop Ballads. Players will once again have the ability to tune the radio station in every car that they carjack to one of many stations of their choice. The radio stations in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will feature the largest selection of music ever assembled for a video game with over eighty staggering tracks from artists such as Judas Priest, Blondie, Flock of Seagulls, Kool and the Gang, Hall and Oates, Grandmaster Flash, Cutting Crew and many, many more that span the entire musical spectrum of the period.

did you hear that ???

Hall and Mutherfukcing Oates !!!!!

Guest --zeSto--

I'm getting Wood over this !!

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s.

Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. He's set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.

From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns to the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system this October. Vice City is a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, and is the most varied, complete and alive digital city ever created. Combining non-linear gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and are given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.

As a major gateway to South America and the Caribbean and attracting migrants, Vice City is brimming with diverse characters, so there's a friend for everyone. It is a sociable place and the new guy in town is sure to meet all manner of friendly people in the sunshine capital of America. Athletes, pop stars, real estate developers, politicians, trailer trash, everyone is moving to Vice City to find out what makes it the number one growth city in America. But, as Tommy quickly finds out, trust is still the rarest of commodities.

Vice City offers vehicular pleasures to suit every taste. For the speed enthusiast, there's high-performance cars and motorbikes. For the sportsman, a powerboat or a golf buggy lets you enjoy the great outdoors. For those that need that sense of freedom and escape, why not charter a helicopter and see the beauty of Vice City from the air?

As the party capital of America, you would expect your ears to be seduced by a host of sultry melodies and pumping beats, but the city is truly rocking. You'll be AMAZED as you sweep the through Vice City's FM dial. If you are feeling like trouble, you can tune into some driving rock, or some crucial electro, or maybe you want to slow down with some sweet soul, and there will always be some great romantic anthems if you want to really take your mind off things.

For the action man, or outdoors type, there's tons of fun things to do and adventures to be had… guaranteed. For the secretive or creepy type, Vice City is full of surprises, a place where you'll constantly be surprised by the vivacious, fun-loving types who live there and the things you can discover.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the most diverse and ambitious piece of interactive entertainment yet created. The game is developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games.

i went to buy a ps2 last saturday night and both places were out, the next day i figured it was an omen so i did something better w/ my money. so now i have no ps2....:mad: but i will have one soon, by the time vice city is available in stores, along w/ that damn

cpu.... ....maybe......

a tad off topic: is anybody else like me, and wanna blow up one of those metal barrels everytime you walk past? you know what i mean? huh? i swear, I keep away from those things, because for some reason, my subconscious is telling me that someone may shoot it in order to blow me up.

Archived