Grand Theft Auto: VICE CITY

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about a day and a half to go the local store here had 260 preordered copies, still filling orders as of two days ago, and ordered a second and third shipment, they expect a line to the from outside the mall...which is goin to be nuts.......

ive heard of three stores here allready in their coming soon list listing second and third shipments of vice city..most anticipated game of the year...

Oh mannnn this game is the shitttt.

Pizza boy missions? Remote helicopter demolition?

FUCK THAT, WHO NEEDS JACKASS WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE GOLF CARTS

AND BUST PEOPLE OVER THE HEAD WITH A 4 IRON?

This game is awesome. The soundtrack is incredible, too.

Fucking top 80's music... plus the ever-hilarious chat stations.

Go Maurice Chavez, you asshole you.

Guest --zeSto--

so of all the times for the fourm to get rep[airs... it had to be when GTA VC got launched.

I love it!

I'm currently only at the mission where you have to defend this drug dealer

from a gang of cuban. I was supposed to use an AK47, but the gattling gun works much nicer!

I think I'll play a little more tonight!

Guest --zeSto--

the shotgun's good, but I think that the gattling gun really takes the cake.

It just mows down every thing and everybody. It blows cars up on spot.

It's like in the flick Predator when the guy rips half of the forest down.

But I dont think you can aim up or down, not like you need to.

I just finished one of these crazy ass mission's...

It was going on a helicopter over a few island's. "Lance" is driving the helicopter for you while youre on the left side window shooting the little fuckers that are trying to kill'em. It took me about an hour to beat that mission.

I'm currently on this mission where i'm suppose to go and find a boat. I found the boat. So now I gotta look for a switch that will drop the boat onto the water. I found it, but when the boat falls on the water, i get a little caption on the screen that says "Get onto the boat" or something. So I get on the boat but what am I suppose to do? I get shot by about 20 gang members or something and I lose in about 20 seconds.

These missions are a little too difficult... :o

Originally posted by OutBreak

I just finished one of these crazy ass mission's...

It was going on a helicopter over a few island's. "Lance" is driving the helicopter for you while youre on the left side window shooting the little fuckers that are trying to kill'em. It took me about an hour to beat that mission.

I'm currently on this mission where i'm suppose to go and find a boat. I found the boat. So now I gotta look for a switch that will drop the boat onto the water. I found it, but when the boat falls on the water, i get a little caption on the screen that says "Get onto the boat" or something. So I get on the boat but what am I suppose to do? I get shot by about 20 gang members or something and I lose in about 20 seconds.

These missions are a little too difficult... :o

Just load up on 400 rounds of shotgun and blow the fuckers away. It's a pretty easy mission comparatively......

That fucker Lance gets you into some deep shit though.....

yeah zesto said it right that break from 12 oz left me my bored time to play it and its awesome...but damn some of you guys are far as shit...i find myself driving the motorcycle around the city looking for insanse trick bonuses too much!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i wish you could buy yay and ski.

yay and ski ???

isn't that like saying you need caps and tips.

Is Vice City the worst game ever?

From http://www.somethingawful.com/

• Horrible Fact Four
  • Prostitutes in Vice City both heal you and sexually pleasure you without moving any part of their body. This implies that prostitutes possess an innate form of telekinesis that allows for them to simultaneously mend wounds and bring a man to climax with the powers of their mind alone.

Effect on Our Precious Children:
  • While making kids think that ladies of the night possess otherworldly psychic abilities might give them a healthy fear of the world's oldest profession, the fact that they restore your health may cause precocious tykes to seek them out for medical advice and assistance. Since most prostitutes have little understanding of modern medicine aside from knowing what topical creams relieve inflammation of the uterus and possibly the best angle to bend a coat-hanger at it is doubtful they can provide any useful aid to our young ones.

Alternative Suggestions:
  • Instead of picking up prostitutes perhaps the player could pick up elderly men and women who are lost and wandering in the city. When they drive them to a secluded alleyway or the beach the old person could tell a long and endlessly recursive story about shopping for socks in 1951. If the player sits through the story the old man or woman could reward them with a dollar and a piece of ribbon candy with healing powers.

Guest --zeSto--

Re: Is Vice City the worst game ever?

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

knowing what topical creams relieve inflammation of the uterus

I know that you didn't write it...

but how can you apply a topical cream to an internal organ ??

I'm no Doggie Hauser, but that sounds twisted!

Archived