Checkout my new throw up

Pose

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo on the real yo your whole style is strictly FAGGOT! yo you a winey little bitch comin in here talkin about how we so mean an it make you not wanna write no more! good muthafucka! yo maybe if we keep talkin you wont wanna live no more an thats just one more wack motherfucker i aint gotta worry about steppin on my mafuckin shoes!

CHRIST PUNCHER NEW KICK SPORTIN ASS KICKER ONER

i couldnt have said it better my self!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pose

DAMN!! YA'LL SOME REAL ASSHOLES POOR TOY, C'MON HE'S ALL LIKE YOU GUYS ARE MEAN, SHIT, HE'S MEAN TO THE PAPER, THE PEN WAS THE ONE THROWING UP.........BUT YA'LL ASSHOLES HAVE NEVER BEEN SO RIGHT, POSE SUCKS ASS.... BUT HE MUST OF DID THAT SHIT WITH THE PEN IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS BIG TOE AND THE OTHER TOE, WITH HIS LEFT FOOT WHILE TAKIN A SHIT ON A URINAL....OR AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE MY EXCUSE IF I EVER DREW THAT SHIT...OH AND HAD JUST SMOKED SOME CRACK..TOOK SOME SHROOMS, AND SNIFFED SOME COKE TO GET THE BALLS TO POST IT...

Guest Canadiano

Re: pose

Originally posted by HECZ

DAMN!! YA'LL SOME REAL ASSHOLES POOR TOY, C'MON HE'S ALL LIKE YOU GUYS ARE MEAN, SHIT, HE'S MEAN TO THE PAPER, THE PEN WAS THE ONE THROWING UP.........BUT YA'LL ASSHOLES HAVE NEVER BEEN SO RIGHT, POSE SUCKS ASS.... BUT HE MUST OF DID THAT SHIT WITH THE PEN IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS BIG TOE AND THE OTHER TOE, WITH HIS LEFT FOOT WHILE TAKIN A SHIT ON A URINAL....OR AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE MY EXCUSE IF I EVER DREW THAT SHIT...OH AND HAD JUST SMOKED SOME CRACK..TOOK SOME SHROOMS, AND SNIFFED SOME COKE TO GET THE BALLS TO POST IT...

this guy is funny, yet truthful.

its funny how toys think they have style when they really dont yet...talking the talk and whatnot... i know it, i , like the rest of everyone was there at one point. but if you stay in for a bit, a few years down the road youll look back and see just how dumb you sounded and regret being ignorant. theres a gigantic world of graff out there besides 12oz you have yet to see...keep your mouth shut and eyes open and maybe youll learn something...

First off.....

First off Pose, you shoulden't of said check out my new throw up i wanna know what you guys think, if you chouldn't take what everyone thaught! Instead you should of said "check out my new throw up, I wanna know what you all think only if you have something good to say about it, if you have something bad to say FUCK YOU." Just alittle advice for next time.

And another thought, how about everyone stops saying "HELLA" or "HECKA" because it's the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life.

If Pose takes my advice..

and the idiots who use "Hella" and "Hecka" take my advice...

...all will be saved and everyone will be happy...

GOD DAMN I WANNA PUNCH ANYONE WHO SAYS HELLA AND HECKA IN THE FUCKING FACE ITS SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!! who agrees?

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Pose

just wonderin what u all think about my new throwup. kidna messed up on the p.

i think you messed up on the whole thing. anywho keep practicing.

• 2 weeks later...

its people like you that discourage people from continuing to write graff. i know I fuckin suck, i got a style and i know its bad. im probably gonna change my name, because you fukkin assholes gave me hella shit..

Yes, and thats exactly what I thought you would say........

Guest ..oX..

man you all are fuckin assholes, but i dont care because i asked for it.

exactly.

dont bitch, you asked for opinions. its not anyone else's fault your shit's wack. to me the fact that you dont know the difference between a simple and a throw up says you should keep your mouth shut and take whatever advice you get.

i do like the X though.

• 1 year later...

Re: First off.....

Originally posted by TranceStoner

First off Pose, you shoulden't of said check out my new throw up i wanna know what you guys think, if you chouldn't take what everyone thaught! Instead you should of said "check out my new throw up, I wanna know what you all think only if you have something good to say about it, if you have something bad to say FUCK YOU." Just alittle advice for next time.

And another thought, how about everyone stops saying "HELLA" or "HECKA" because it's the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life.

If Pose takes my advice..

and the idiots who use "Hella" and "Hecka" take my advice...

...all will be saved and everyone will be happy...

GOD DAMN I WANNA PUNCH ANYONE WHO SAYS HELLA AND HECKA IN THE FUCKING FACE ITS SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!! who agrees?

avoid northern california.

also, pose: http://www.arc-nine.com/gallery/poser

HEY KID NEWS FLASH

POSE IS A CHICAGO LEGEND. MUCH LESS A COUNTRY WIDE KNOWN WRITTER. HIS DAYS OD DC5 AND MAYHEM WERE AMAZING. HE WAS AN INSPIRATION FOR ME TO WRITE WHEN HIM COVE CEBL SIVIL ACLL CHILLED A BLOCK AWAY FROM MY CRIB AND REKT MY HOOD. THATS A NAME THAT WILL GO DOWN CASED IN GLASS AND COVERD IN GOLD. HE WRITES POSE AND STILL OKAE NOW HE FUCKS AROUND WITH ASTRO A LITTLE. BUT PERSONALLY FIND A NEW NAME..HEC CALM DOWN LEAVE THE YOUNG KID ALONE..ILL FIGHT U!

Archived