CHICAGO graff jams

AWER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WILL BE THERE THIS NEXT WEEKEND!

THERE WILL BE A HUGE GRAFF FEST IN MY SHORTS EAT SOME SPERM AND LICK YOUR LIPS, THEN GIVE MY BALLS A GREAT BIG KISS. FILL YOUR MOUTH FULL OF CUM, TIL YOU CHOKE ON IT LIKE CINNAMON BUMBLE GUM.

BIG HEADS UP TO FOC IFC CREW.PEACE

Re: northside

Originally posted by upright merk

shit goes down on the northside... anyone been riding the brown line lately, theres mad shit on there now. zone, evoke, morgan.. all those fym cats are popping

hell yeah all those fym cats are pretty cool evoke got an attitude sometimes and ithought he quit painting cause the shiz with comie but i guess not

Re: fine young men

Originally posted by relativity

free your mind..... fym... isf.... afa.

evokes a pimp, zones a pimp, gringos a pimp, morgs a pimp, oafs a pimp, dmenaces a pimp,

i havent seen dmenace in the area he used to chill in.i heard he got some female pregnant.dude could kick a dope flow too.i think zone is one of my childhood best friends cousins....

dmenace can still kick a fresh freestyle, yes he does have a kid and now he works 3 or 4 jobs.. evoke still bomb'in chcek the brown line (evoke and zone do matching colors when they go out so a lot of it looks like just evoke did it). dmen , zone, all the crew (afa, isf, fym) chill together pretty much every weekend

Guest schick1

anyone who bombs the northside is wasting their time... bottom line, i'll give to fact and a handful of others who crush. but the majority of northside shit is toy, why waste paint on some wall that will only rock a day, or maybe 2 if your lucky. near north and south rock. but I guess a bunch of 19 year old white kids buying paint with the money mom gave em don't care, right? and that shit(Bombs/fills) you see on the lines suck, people need to get some stlyes and bust out with peices. but not everone is about the art aspect of graff they want fame...... paint metal!:idea:

why waste your time bombing period... because thats what grafffiti is about, whether it be north side or east side, it doesn't matter, bombin is bombin... it takes ballz and skill. graffiti doesn't have a race, so it doesn't matter whos doing what with their moms money. i from the north west side, im latino and grew up in humbolt park. Shit on the north is just as real as any where else... we need to stop treating graff like it wa son some gang shit, and all of us should wreck the city, north,south, east, and west side.... and i agree about the piece aspect. more people have to start pushing themselves to the next level and stop hating on the people that are already there

Originally posted by schick1

anyone who bombs the northside is wasting their time... bottom line, i'll give to fact and a handful of others who crush. but the majority of northside shit is toy, why waste paint on some wall that will only rock a day, or maybe 2 if your lucky. near north and south rock. but I guess a bunch of 19 year old white kids buying paint with the money mom gave em don't care, right? and that shit(Bombs/fills) you see on the lines suck, people need to get some stlyes and bust out with peices. but not everone is about the art aspect of graff they want fame...... paint metal!:idea:

your comments started out innocent enough...but quickly turned into typical chi talking. your probably from the south side as you started to call the north side white boys who buy paint with momies money. first.. don't be so fucking ignorent you fool. 2nd. who cares where, and how peopel get there paint. 3rd. thie northsyde has its yuppie neighborhoods...but get on the bus little man cause its not all like that. your comment about shit rocking for a day or two is true, thats all that you said was true. then you turned into the youngin you are and started dissing. put up or shut up.

Guest serum one

chi town

recently i flew out to chi town from FLA to visit with friends and paint at the rockford event. chicago is dope.

peace to ZORE (thanks for the montanas)

potluck oapher elotes evilrok debt heap evoke level rubek and everybody in the crew.

NSH

comin from boston to the chi, i look at it like this....chicago got it harder than anywhere else i've ever been...i give everybody who bombs out here a lot of respect... hittin spots that you know might not run for more than a couple days? thats dedication..... not hittin a spot cuz you think it won't last more than a couple days? thats pussy shit.....

Guest schick1

Well i didn't mean to step on anyones toes or to offend anyone but doing a quick fill that might get buffed so quick that you cant even get a day flick sucks. and my personal opinion is that theres better shit to paint and theres shit to paint that rocks(I wonder what?) and their better flix and cooler, well thats my ignorant opinion. oh and someone mentioned writers now writing for inprovement that is so true! i have some kids do the same simple thing for years now over and over whats up with that?

Ight heres my 2 cents... First off just to state the fact i not a hardcore bomber but i do get out at least 1 time a week and go painting... I live in the wicker park area and HAHAHA sht last not even a day... Its all about space and where you put it... #1 if you paint low brown walls shit will get buffed... Paint HIGHER SPOTS... #2 The lines are played out.... CTA takes care of graff on the lines... BOMB ROOF TOPS off streets... #3 GRAFFITI IN CHICAGO IS NOT ART ANYMORE... GO OUT AND ROCK QUICK FILLS AND OUTLINES....With one can you cann do soooo much shit.... They wanna treat us as vandels then thats what we should be... If you want to be known do as many outlines and tags a night as you can... Your shit might get buffed quick but at least half of them will pimp... Well ight PAINT ON KIDDIES... FESTO TFDILLA CHICAGO UNITE

^^

second that shit festo... the line fuckin sucks now. i remember the good ol days when i woudl ride the train and jump in back to peep out the new graf of the day.. then check the same pieces out for like a month..

now i take the train and have to keep moving my head chekin for new shit since itll be gone the next day...

why didnt i start painting when i was fuckin three years old... before the buff and all this other shit that gives us a bad rep...

Archived