CHICAGO graff jams

AWER

Re: ^^

Originally posted by upright merk

now i take the train and have to keep moving my head chekin for new shit since itll be gone the next day...

so true.everytime i take the train i move around alot looking because if you dont see it right then your most likely not gonna see it at all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did evoke get put down with nsh? last i knew kid was with fb and fym...evoke, or anyone that knows what that kid's up to, hit me back...i used to work with him last summer conway farms style (evoke knows what i'm talking about)...chippermvp@hotmail.com...keep holdin' down the red and brown if i don't hear from ya kid.

Freight life! why didn't you chek your fuckin email? fuck!

all I got to say about the northside is that Lakeview is fucking bomb! Daytime bombing and there were no ppl at all.I found a quarterpipe and a wedge and a dormant freight with a burner up too...Menards is super easy to rack from (i got 2 quarts of rusto)...dope.

LP and WP have a high concentration of writers and graf...plenty of activities...plenty of heat.

Southside like HP and around University of Hiphop is doper tho

we need more graf along the red blue and green lines......red line around Cermak Chinatown.......Green line ne where downtown (Fuck its so many rooftops) blue line has some spots for a nice throwie along the...fuckin......racine and UIC-halsted......

does anybody kno if Vyle/Vile pieces?

.....Love to HPK......

:cool: :dazed:

Originally posted by bufme1

NORTHSIDE.

The southside is like a different city, graff seems to pimp longer, more walls, nowadays id say more heads that write, live down there......

word. that is very true. but there are a lot of toys constantly popping up on the southside. at least where i live.

Originally posted by artsol

Freight life! why didn't you chek your fuckin email? fuck!

all I got to say about the northside is that Lakeview is fucking bomb! Daytime bombing and there were no ppl at all.I found a quarterpipe and a wedge and a dormant freight with a burner up too...Menards is super easy to rack from (i got 2 quarts of rusto)...dope.

LP and WP have a high concentration of writers and graf...plenty of activities...plenty of heat.

Southside like HP and around University of Hiphop is doper tho

some times my emails do not get to me for reasons unknown.. send it again

Hey Jekel are you a chick????If so i thik i met you before.... Well anyways we need more unity and painting in chicago... Also does anyone have a flicks scanned of the truck me true and dymz painted?? If so please post them flicks i dont have a scanner... Laters MANIFESTO 2064

Orinially posted by JIVE TURKIE

Hey Jekel are you a chick????If so i thik i met you before.... Well anyways we need more unity and painting in chicago... Also does anyone have a flicks scanned of the truck me true and dymz painted?? If so please post them flicks i dont have a scanner... Laters MANIFESTO 2064

last time I checked I had a penis....whether not it remains is a mystery...........:rolleyes: :o :D

mpower was/is the shit in evanston. i don't know if he's still there or not, but damn that kid snapped. he did this one rooftop of an apartment building roller a while back...that fucker looked like it was a paid advertisement. that shit ran forever too. and he's got some dope characters along the metra line too.

Originally posted by JIVE TURKIE

Ight heres my 2 cents... First off just to state the fact i not a hardcore bomber but i do get out at least 1 time a week and go painting... I live in the wicker park area and HAHAHA sht last not even a day... Its all about space and where you put it... #1 if you paint low brown walls shit will get buffed... Paint HIGHER SPOTS... #2 The lines are played out.... CTA takes care of graff on the lines... BOMB ROOF TOPS off streets... #3 GRAFFITI IN CHICAGO IS NOT ART ANYMORE... GO OUT AND ROCK QUICK FILLS AND OUTLINES....With one can you cann do soooo much shit.... They wanna treat us as vandels then thats what we should be... If you want to be known do as many outlines and tags a night as you can... Your shit might get buffed quick but at least half of them will pimp... Well ight PAINT ON KIDDIES... FESTO TFDILLA CHICAGO UNITE

OR HOW BOUT THIS FESTO, HOW BOUT GOING OUT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK AND CACTHING SOME NICE FEW COLOR FILLS ON SOME VIRGEN SPOTS ,YOUR SHIT WILL RUN LONGER AND YOUR QUALITY WILL MACTH YOUR QUANITY.YOUR BALLS OUT NYC ,SF , IDEA WORKS FINE IN THEORY BUT UNTILL YOU HAVE TESTED THAT THEORY ON CHICAGO LEAVE IT TO THE KIDS WHO HAVE AND KNOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE,THIS ISNT THE BIG APPLE AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GO OUT CACTHING HOLLOWS AND FILLS IN FACE SMACKER SPOTS WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT UP YOU HAVE A FEW THINGS TO LEARN

That i know TED... I know what your talkin about... Im just sayin like Syfer at one point all he did was throwies... and for that he got well known. Basically if you even put up stickers and little DOINKER tags thats gettin up. Even 3 tags a day would get you known... laters FESTO

Guest schick1

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssick...hey there arne't any people here who go to that certain school A.I. are there, if so email me

Archived