Sticker Thread!

Guest ToYs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no offence virus...... but if he was writing ser as a crew name and u were in a crew called ser..... it wouldnt matter to him.... cause u must be in a whack crew.... like u write virus! and had no idea there was another one.... w/e no beef...... just pointing it out

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by TheVisualAssault

that "de" looks nice im not diggin your hand though man ...and the second sticker looks like it says "dsnt"

...see dent...i'm not the only one who thought is was an s. lol.:D

...i'm also feelin that de...stay up.

riki is toy as balls.....and hahahaha u whited out your name for security purposes.... i mean who cares at this point.... with work like that.... no ones gonna want to arrest u... maybe for having sum ugly ass dragon ball z stuff and sonic stuff and simpsons stuff..... but your a beginer..... so my advice to u.... is to never ever ever ever post on this board again until u have at least a good grasp of what u are doing. and dont pull that im not posten flicks shit... cause its obvious that u need work and your living in a fiscade. i dunno....... u officially ruined my day :( :( :( :(

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by my moment

come up with your own characters. not a single one of those looked original at all.

^^duh^^

...i have nothing against drawin dbz and shit like that...but to put em on a postal?...i find that lame...but that's just me, do what you want.

Guest Ser3adc

^^

good lookin stuff...that first one i'm feelin alot...i really like your letters...and those 3ds are dope too...really good job with the crosshatch shading.

much props.

Archived