just a lil from my stack..........

Guest DatzwhutzuP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wish i had enough freights by me to keep me so occupied either paintin or flickin. Not long until i get my license, and i'm going to drive all fucking over looking. Great flicks. But those Mad pieces just look SO much like they say mak. its that little overhanging bar thingy that isn't supposed to be a main part of the letter. I mean, i really hate to bitch cause i suck compared to that.

Guest DatzwhutzuP

...seone crushes numbers like he doesn't give a fuck... and who was on the first half of that ebis car?...not meaning to bitch but i always like to see the whole car in one shot when it's an end to end...but i'm not bitchin, hella nice post...

Guest DatzwhutzuP

porque ....................ssurprisingly it wasnt a whole car by ? and ebis........................i think i it was someone like OTIS...or o rings i bell, i didnt flic it cuz it was ugly and i never heard of em........and it started about 1 foot after the numbers........and was really ugly................i guess i should just flicked the whole car.......sorry

Guest DatzwhutzuP

yo themo did a lot more than 5 fr8s..................and they're all old atleast 1-2 years old bro..............and trust me north jerz isnt like most suburb towns where a lot of fr8 killers be killin fr8s...........if u dont know the facts, dont talk shit..........

.,..........i mean i was tryin to post some of my flix from my stack i thought you guys would like to see.........sorry some of em arent the normal 10 people that u might like to see.............

i thought i was doing something cool by posting some shit on fr8s, thats what this site is about, to post of fr8 flix, damn........ atleast some of you guys could be grateful for the flix and the time involved in this and not talk shit..................

but like anything there will always be talkin shit...............

just narrow that shit!......................if u dont like my post.........then u should post something........all i wanted to do was contribute flix to the cauz of this site...........peace you guys.........and i dont care if ur not one of the cool top 10 guys (getting commercial like a radio, all u hear is the same 10 songs over and over again) - or one of the many never heard before.......if u put some time and work in and shit looks good to me ill flic it................

Re: BACON MY ASS

Originally posted by DickiedDown

I WANTED TO KNOW CUZ MY NAME WAS SHOUTED OUT PUSSY

excuse me fella, but i only see one bingo flick, and he did not hit anyone up...so get yer facts straight...

Archived