drug smugglers kidnap baby and fill it with drugs

Guest willy.wonka

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Splinter, whatever you say, man. Neither you nor I nor snopes has actually seen this happening, you've merely heard about it. Sure you've been there, and maybe heard it "firsthand", but it's still "hearing about it".

It seems you believe it happens only because you can imagine it happening. It's the same thing with snuff films... it's almost logical that they should exist, given the ruthlessness and depravity of some human beings, yet no one has come up with an authentic. The producer of Screw magazine has a reward of $1 million for anyone that comes up with a copy. If shit like that existed, you can be sure it's not gonna remain quiet for long. Yet we read stories about, see movies about it, participate in discussions about it. Does it mean it exists? No.

However ruthless and fucked up Mexican smugglers in Tijuana are, I bet they're on the same level as the Colombians who boat up to Puerto Rico. Now I've seen and heard a lot of fucked up shit about them, but just because I know how dirty they can play doesn't mean that rumors are true. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i seen either on cops or someother show..where this guy put all his coke in a dog...and one of the bags opend inside it and the dog got real sick...somhow they knew and opened it up and found all the coke...and when the guy came to get the dog not knowing that the police had found it...they arested him.....somone else had to have seen this to...its on alot....personally i think its a good idea...but he should have rapped up the bags better.....

Guest seno.oner

while we're talking about schedule 1 drugs, anyone know anything about peyote? besides what it does, like anyone (any native americans) here done it before?

Originally posted by seeking

i actually believe in 'freedom' for all people, not just gulliable rich ass white boys like yourself.

fuck if u only knew.have u ever been to oxnard ca?haha..you fuckin idiot..

Its time for a joke....

Whats funnyer then a dead baby?

A dead baby in a stroller.

Whats funnyer then a dead baby in a stroller?

A dead baby in a stroller that was skinned.

What is funnyer than a dead skinner baby in a stroller?

A dead skinned baby in a stroller being used to smuggle cocaine.

IF THIS SHITS TRUE THEN ALL DRUG DEALERS/CARTELS/USERS DIE!!! ONE STORY THAT IS TRUE AND MAY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ( TOO LAZY TO READ EVERYTHING HERE) DEALS WITH THE INFAMOUS FELIX-ARIANO CARTEL THAT JUST RECENTLY GOT BUSTED UP. THEY TOOK THE CHILDREN OF A RIVAL DEALER, THREW THEM OFF A BRIDGE AND FORCED THE GUY TO WATCH IT. THE STORY AIRED ON ABC'S PRIMETIME LIVE ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO. THANK GOD ONE OF THE RINGLEADERS WAS SHOT AND THE OTHER BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Its time for a joke....

Whats funnyer then a dead baby?

A dead baby in a stroller.

Whats funnyer then a dead baby in a stroller?

A dead baby in a stroller that was skinned.

What is funnyer than a dead skinner baby in a stroller?

A dead skinned baby in a stroller being used to smuggle cocaine.

hahah!

URBAN FUCKING LEGEND!!!think about it, if this actually happened why wouldn't there be some type of record? the only way we would know about is if someone got caught doing it, otherwise why would drug dealers go telling their secrets about how they smuggle drugs. and when someone said this just started happening i've been hearing this same story since i can remember. "stick my dick in your ear, and fuck what you heard"

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

this response is sooo lame. I'm sorry, I didn't realise that The Land Of The Free is now operating a "put up or shut up" policy:rolleyes:

shut the fuck up. and yes, i know you dont live in the US. but i dont care.;)

Guest sneak

this is my attempt at a joke

whats funnier than a mexican pushing an american baby thru customs?

the baby being skinned and full of drugs.

ha bloody ha

i fully agree with seeking on this shit man i would sit here and write my full opinion on this shit but im pretty sure seeking has clarified everything i would say. the fake ass "war on drugs" does so much more harm than it it does good.its mostly just an excuse to make the mindless brainwashed civilians think that america is changing for the better. the news never shows the killed children or whole buildings that hold hundreds of incent families being burned down because the police firebomb one drug dealers apt. oh and fuck all that new found patriotism that some of you have got nowadays if someone wants to say fuck america they can say it. even though some buildings fell and people died dosent mean you have to act like that. quit feeling guilty cause you werent patriotic before sept. 11 close your mouth and open your eyes.

toys-if your directing that at me your a fucking idiot..i never said i was all patriotic and i know the governments always fuckin making things look different than what they really are but im just sick of people saying how they hate the country..hate the fuckin cia or whoever but dont say fuck the fuckin country cuz your part of it

Originally posted by ToYs

i fully agree with seeking on this shit man i would sit here and write my full opinion on this shit but im pretty sure seeking has clarified everything i would say. the fake ass "war on drugs" does so much more harm than it it does good.its mostly just an excuse to make the mindless brainwashed civilians think that america is changing for the better. the news never shows the killed children or whole buildings that hold hundreds of incent families being burned down because the police firebomb one drug dealers apt. oh and fuck all that new found patriotism that some of you have got nowadays if someone wants to say fuck america they can say it. even though some buildings fell and people died dosent mean you have to act like that. quit feeling guilty cause you werent patriotic before sept. 11 close your mouth and open your eyes.

You are allowed to have your opinions but i think saying fuck america says you dont give a shit. You can say fuck this problem, fuck this person, fuck this group of people, fuck this event, whatever, you can even say fuck the u.s. constitution. but when you say fuck america you're basicly saying you dont care if it gets better, america, everything included - me, you, your family, friends, hopes, dreams (sorry for the melodrama) - can all rot in hell. fuck 'em. I may not like things about this country, but I want it to get better. I'll be the first to say fuck oil companies, fuck fighting for oil, fuck the death penalty, fuck the drug war, but, this is my country and i still believe in what it stands for.. so fuck you for being counterproductive.

prude

Archived