Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kr430n5_666

Training Day

i just seen this movie last night and i believe this is one of my favorite movies movies movuesvmoesuvmoeuns mvosuvsmv. you dig? anyone see this?

its about currupt cops and crazy shit like that. best part about it, it all takes place in the time-frame of 1 day. that shit is preist,son. a lot of interesting philosophy and thought provoking content in this movie. greeat action and shit like that too...all in "LA". pretty bling. i suggest you rent one of.

word is born.

Guest 455

yeah.the shit is dope,son.word life.

Guest Daddy_Screw

yeah i thought Denzel smashed it, he's a good actor, and the casting was good as well- i liked Macy Gray representing and shit.Dr Dre, however, was gay

Originally posted by Daddy_Screw

.Dr Dre, however, was gay

Dr. Dre, however, is gay!

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/songs/brownyellow2.gif'>

yes Denzel was amazing in that movie. i didnt think he had it in him. he reminds me of an R&B kinda guy...who blings a little bit here and there. the casting was perfect. everyone in that movie had their roles down really excellent. word to the peace.

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/songs/brownyellow2.gif'>

Guest Daddy_Screw
Originally posted by DETO

Dr. Dre, however, is gay!

all day, everyday!

the chronic, however, is quite hetero

Guest JIGSAW

That movie was ill, it had good music, good graffiti, snoop dogg had to throw up a bag of crack, latino girls,gangsters, and the plot was great.....I think some cypress hill guys were in one part too but I dont remember...the ending and the poker game was ill..

Guest imported_Tesseract

I wanted to see that film bad, i had my doubts on if i'm gonna see a good one, or just some trash like boys in the hood or colors, dont get me wrong...nice movies to be viewed by 13 year olders.

I'll take your word Makros, i'll hit this back someday.

Guest SPLINTER

yeah i liked it too.

the only downside is im in highschool so i had to here all my druggie fellows talk about becoming a cop since they heard the lutienents(sp?) give the heads up on tests.

Originally posted by Tesseract

or just some trash like boys in the hood or colors, dont get me wrong...nice movies to be viewed by 13 year olders.

hey boyz n the hood was a good movie.at least thats what i think..colors haha(i just watched somea that earlier today)..its fuckin stupid.its pretty unrealistic too..

Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, yeah... pacman I have to be fair and make a dinstinction between those 2, 'boys in the hood' was better than colors for sure, still it seemed to me very nayve and very profuse, this may have to do with the fact that i dont live in the states and havent got a life experience on the situation. There's this euro movie called 'hate' (La haine) i dont know if you've seen it or not, but it describes the euro ghetto life, suburbs with minoritys from different races and religions, the direction is dope as fuck and i think that the same issues are dealt in a better way. Anyway, to sum it up, calling 'boys in the hood' trash is somehow wrong but i surely have greater expectations from training day.

Training day does a good job of exposing the big enormous shithole that south and east LA have become.I liked how they gave props to the chicano thugs inLA, its fucken time!!!!!!!! Where do you think the OG crips stole it from fool?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this