12oz journal *revised*

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw thank you weapon x, that made me smile. nah, i'd rather not. looking to see that makros is only #7 on the list makes me not want to wait that long. plus, if i had the book, my friends would want to crush it and then they wont leave any space for the other people. which would suck because then all the 12oz people would hate me even more.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Bodice your scanning time will be much appreciated by those that are down the line a bit and at this rate may never get it.........

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Ok I don`t understand your comment Swif 1 but anyhow I was complimenting Boddice on scanning it................And it has taken a very long time since the last half of the receivers have had it

• 3 weeks later...

Ahem, the dyke does NOT have it yet, and further, she is on here occasionally to look at flix.

makros says he will send it to me asap. Bodice promised it will be scanned, therefore I will scan it the very day it arrives......................................

bodice_taking promises seriously

a person took the book and put it in the hands of graf thugs at a school. this person did not have my permission. i dont know when the fuck ill get the book now. its up to him.

on a side note...i'm sorry to say but this book is terrible. i wonder if it is worth my money to send a book full of crap to a far away place like Ireland.

when i get the book back (if ever), i will make sure it isnt ruined. if i see that these kids fucked it up pretty bad, i'll blank the pages.

i am sorry such shit has happened and i hope you all can wait a little while more before a book full of drippy shits falls into your hands only for you to say, "hey yeah...this book is terrible...except for like 3 or 4 pages..." and then you, too, will wonder if it is worth sending with YOUR money.

i actually regret getting involved with this. thats saddening.

-goodbye until who knows when-

-dancing-

hey if the book comes back around can i get on the ''list'' or no? i know i haven't been on here for that long, so if u say no then it's no real loss right? oh well someone hit me up this thing sounds fun.

email - wish12oz@aol.com

aim - wish12oz

oh and here i'll put up a sample piece that i did today actually, since no one really knows me.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00263095f00000002.jpg'>

Archived