12oz journal *revised*

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, anyway, what the fuck is going on with this? Makros hasn't been around in a bit.

Warning: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 19 in /home/12ozprophet/www/htdocs/forum/admin/functions.php on line 266

Warning: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 19 in /home/12ozprophet/www/htdocs/forum/admin/functions.php on line 266

Guest --zeSto--

it's currently in makros' claws.

before that it was me... then after it's off to bodice ripper.

I think makros will do the scans. (but no guarantee)

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

What has Makros been doing to that book some GOTHIC VOODOO DOLL TYPE REINCARNATION DRINK BLOOD AND BURN book type shit.......SERIOUSLY what is taking it so long????? Oh wait it takes a while to drain a body of all its blood so that means she wont be ble to finish off the red fill in for at least another week...:loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy:

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Is Makros going to get it moving it has been with IT for a lon time now.....Shit wont even reach me for another 2 years at the rate it is going now!!!!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

It was moving quicker than the first journal but now it is dead in its tracks..................Is anyone on speaking I mean picture communicating terms with Makros???

Archived