xbox or ps2??

trickone

Originally posted by --zeSto--

PS one is 8 YEARS OLD !!!

that system was sooooo far a head of its time.

Saturn what? N64 who? Dreamcast where?

actually the saturn was ahead of its time. the saturn is technically superior to the psone just as the xbox is to the ps2. matter of fact sega has always been the pioneer.

if you want a sure thing then id go with a ps2

the xbox future is still uncertain but its in a lot better position now then when it first came out. when people think "no japanese support so its going to fail and im not going to buy a dead system" thats what really kills the system, if all those who thought that would of just bought the damn system and games for it the damn thing would succeed.

also, i honestly believe that SEGA will back the xbox more than either of the other 2 systems. sega was in part ousted by sony and ms is sonys only real competitor.

my conclusion, any game released on more than 1 system will look best on the xbox, gta sucks after awhile, halo, SHENMUE2(exclusive), jetgrind radio.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

man... sega is making a fortune off of sony ps2.

They get all the sports titles going strong.

Plus they dont loose money supporting the console.

Sega holds no grudges.

and the more advanced system doesn't always mean jack.

Look at the Turbo Grafx-16... way more advanced than Snes or Genesis.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

holy shit i was just outside reading a book! an cooking up some hotdogs on the barbeque#@!$ im eating em now!@#

HOLY SHIT BC I WAS JUST DOING THE SAME THING , SITTIN ON MY HAMMOCK , READING DESERT FURY WHILE MY LUNCH COOKS ON THE BBQ.................WEIRD .

As for irony:

About a month ago a couple buddies of mine stole a car, took off on a road trip, crashed it, stole another car to get back, crash it, stole another car, and made it back. First thing buddy says:

"Let's go to my house and play some GTA3"

Originally posted by DETO

i got the xbox at home and the ps2 in the ride, i origionally wanted the xbox in my car but it is too big, so now that the ps2's are on sale for $200.00 i bought one for my car, i only have gta3.

how do you spell yuppie?

Archived