DELICIOUS SNACK FOOD!!

Guest L.RonHubbard

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I bet you're one of those kid's who has a favorite brand of bottled water and has nutritional labels memorized.

hey dont make fun.. my favorite water is avion, and yes i memorize labels.. its FUN:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I bet you're one of those kid's who has a favorite brand of bottled water and has nutritional labels memorized.

Yeah, talking shit behind your computer again, great fun, i know. FYI, i don't have to memorize nutritional labels primarily because i don't eat pre-prepared food with the rare exception. And i've actually dropped the bottled water thing in favor of unfiltered tap water, however i am thinking of getting a britta filter though. sit on that bitch.

Guest Catch22

I prefer salt to sugar. I guess I've lost my sweet tooth. Every once in a while I'll crave some sugar but I would have to go with chips. I've had some kettle chips that were the shit. They had a honey mustard, Salsa Mesquite, jalapeno to name a few. Pistachios are good also. Beef jerky. Spicy is good.

Guest L.RonHubbard

for whoever axed about MR, PIBB...its a delicious soda that falls in the same category as Dr Pepper. Its not that easy to come by but its bodacious.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Reese's Pieces Butter Cups and a croissant right before I work out. :cool:

Also a fan of - Hot Fries, Butterfingers, Pez, salt & vinegar chips, and Dr. Pepper.

:idea:

word.

I don't think this count's as junk food... but FRIED DOUGH.

I love fried dough, especially with parmasean cheese on it.. or just sugar, ah hell with both. Mmmmm.. haven't had any in a looong time.

Root Beer, Cheeseballs (oh god, I haven't had cheesballs in like 10 years (honestly), those cheese waffer things. I'd like to second peanut butter also, because I go through 2 jars a week depending on how often I'm home.

Originally posted by platapie

im a fan of popcorn all suped up with fudkaki(its seaweed and some other lil things its real salty)onit and all kinda stuff. its a hawaii thang

word yo. my fav is haupia, with poi. everytime i go ala'z i go down to the hawaiian mix plate place, i get that for sides. i also like chocolate covered gummi bears.

Archived