Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

big installment of fr8s pt. 2

look at that muse2ooo e2e, is it just me or does the stampjob go right over the last serial number?

PHORM GPK LK IN THIS BITCH!! ALL YOU PUNK BUSTER TOY MUTHERFUCKING BITCHES ALL BOW DOWN AND HAIL THE GODS OF THUNDER!! BURNING ALL THE SHIT HE CAN, JUST A PIMP IN THE WEST, ONE OF THE BEST!! HATERS GET SLAUGHTERED AND I WILL EAT THE BRAINS OF ALL NON BELIEVERS. BLOOD WILL FLOW INTO THE SEA! THE MOON WILL FALL FROM THE SKY AND THE WORLD WILL TURN AS BLACK AS THE BOWELS OF HELL! A NEW BREED OF VANDAL WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES AND BEGIN AGAIN, HIS NAME SHALL BE PHORM FROM GPK CREW!!! PORTLAND OREGON IS FALLING INTO THE SEA SOON MOTHEREFFERS!!

[This message has been edited by Vapor (edited 07-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Vapor:

PHORM GPK LK IN THIS BITCH!! ALL YOU PUNK BUSTER TOY MUTHERFUCKING BITCHES ALL BOW DOWN AND HAIL THE GODS OF THUNDER!! BURNING ALL THE SHIT HE CAN, JUST A PIMP IN THE WEST, ONE OF THE BEST!! HATERS GET SLAUGHTERED AND I WILL EAT THE BRAINS OF ALL NON BELIEVERS. BLOOD WILL FLOW INTO THE SEA! THE MOON WILL FALL FROM THE SKY AND THE WORLD WILL TURN AS BLACK AS THE BOWELS OF HELL! A NEW BREED OF VANDAL WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES AND BEGIN AGAIN, HIS NAME SHALL BE PHORM FROM GPK CREW!!! PORTLAND OREGON IS FALLING INTO THE SEA SOON MOTHEREFFERS!!

decaff...

hey -taco bell bomber-

did you see a gurth and phorm gondola next to that airs and phorm gondola????

IP: Logged

----Easy killer. You'll be aight.

Guest onebadmotherfucker

back to the top with you post!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

theres a worm in my soup and its hot.

Originally posted by destroy your face:

Serket is the shit and SID Crew is too!!!

i caught 2 serket and sinr freights today

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this