Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked_won

skool work...

your all gay...my point exactly...take a step back and look what you wrote...you wrote nothing but a bunch of curse words...that's all I need to say...you show your intelligence just by the way you post....damn you are stupid. (6 uses of the word "fuck"..you are smart)

...yeah...it sad at my skool...every person with a sharpie thinks there a bad ass "tagger", but when i try to get them to got to houston with me one night just to bomb or hit up a spot or two, they dont want to...they all would rather get a "hello my name is" sticker and write shit like spaz on it...sad....graffiti is not a fashion...

its not that there's a certain set way to sketch...but there are certain rules that will make a letter look better..a friend and i were discussing yesterday that the mind's eye identifies letters with bone structure...if something in a letter is bent a certain way...it raises the red flag to your mind.proportion is important in anything...as well as cohesiveness

i never REALLY understood these concepts (and others....) until i took my first 2-D design class....it really helps when you can rationalize to yourself why the general form of something and things like color purity, contrast, edges...blah blah blah blah.....and use it towards graf. i'm not an "expert" by ANY means, but stuff just makes sense to me now. i heard this from all my art teachers too (and in "beautiful decay" somewhere...): every line must have a function. or something to that effect.

do your own style all you want, but understand that because of the way the human mind works, there will always be certain things that make one piece of art more desireable than another. whether it be a photograph, painting, sketch, or piece. its all asthetics and shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this