Hey Shameless....lets have a drink!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

haha you have one of those ghetto ass ceilings...I fucking hate those..especially when you have to knock down all that shit and fucking drywall it! who knew they had a speical jack to lift that shit....damn my arms hurt...

You open up that pannel directly above my bed, an you will b showerred in montana, krylon and rusto...for real..its a secret though..shshshshssss....

btw......that was my last beer for tonigt making it numba nine...

i have to be up ate 830 for a final.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

You open up that pannel directly above my bed, an you will b showerred in montana, krylon and rusto

I dont know what type of those ceilings you have....but mine never did that...only rained aspestice...or how ever you spell that shit...shit I wish anything rained Montana near me....besides the state...who cares about that place...

umm bojangles...weren't you just bald with some rash on your head? you got some hair there dawg, beer must make that shit grow back faster. and i just noticed something else, you have the same fuckin goatee and if that's a 12 gauge hoop in your ear, i'm beatin yo ass for jockin my style! lol ;)

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by dai

umm bojangles...weren't you just bald with some rash on your head? you got some hair there dawg, beer must make that shit grow back faster. and i just noticed something else, you have the same fuckin goatee and if that's a 12 gauge hoop in your ear, i'm beatin yo ass for jockin my style! lol ;)

ahahahaha! its all about the 12 gauge hoops and the goatee! my hair does grow fast as fuck, and the rash im happy to say is outta here!

Archived