Bringin it back pt.2 -- ALPHA BATTLE, B!!!

defyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice nice

all i got is old flix my scane=r bing fixed i might be able to jump in c or d! but right now there all good i like PE5KYG5C's and swif.. but i got to say shit fuck oner is coming up yall betta watch out:crazy:

Guest HAL
Originally posted by Tesseract

Does anyone remember a euro mag that had a letter in each issue sketched by top notch writers? [can2, mode2, scien...etc] ? it was soo good.[/img]

I think it was either Backjumps or Overkill magazine. I'm pretty sure both were from Germany. I remember wanting to be that good where I could draw a letter as a basis for style. I don't think it's gonna happen, but that's ok. I still remember that, and the effect it had on me.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Does anyone remember a euro mag that had a letter in each issue sketched by top notch writers? [can2, mode2, scien...etc] ? it was soo good.

Anyways, these threads are fun, lets keep it goinghttp://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> [/b]

Those were in backjumps...and then they put out the scetcbook book with some tight shit it in but when they reissued it and they took out all the drawings with nudity in them, but these were some of the best things in the book, If anyone had it they should remeber the mode 2 with the dude getiing stabbed.....It was tight...:D :D :D :D

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, it was backjumps...UE, so they gathered all the Letters from the issues and out out a book with those??? i understood corect?...Damn i'd pay some money for that! I clearly Remember Mode2 killing those battles...i think Mode's letters are very much slept over.

HAL, i think you're already there dood, easily!

Anyway, i havent got a copy anymore, if someone has something i'd really apreciate a scan...Backjumps Flashback

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by fizm

raid, try a different color scheme, unless you're ethiopian. and don't worry about the arrows if they don't really come to you in designing the letter form itself...

and if i am ethiopian?????:D

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by cdz

i love how the alpha battles start and hate how they end.

what are you talking about ?

they just get more innovative down the line.

Archived