Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wREk OnE

Water Bed

..anyone have a water bed?...are these things tight?..how they compare to a regulare bed??...how much they cost,...i want one!....

peace!

Guest ledzep

i got a friend who has a water bed, its ok cept it makes a slapping noise when u fall on it, the ripples get annoying and theres always the chance of holes

There super comfy. but I hate the fact if anything moves on them you feel like your on a raft in the pool. Gettin laid on one is cool. You only have to work half as hard. The waves do the rest. It's hard to keep a waterbed quiet though

I've had one for so god damn long I cant remember how I slept on anything else. Nothing like being able to get into a pre-heated bed in the middle of a -30 winter stretch. No cold beds for me...

However, I did have one spring a leak on me, leading to a very uncomfortable, bizare, and disorienting awakening that morning. No fun, and a bitch to clean up....but thats happened once in the 10 years I've been sleeping on the damn thing.

my friend has one and he also has alot of knives in his room

needless to say it has many patches on it from knife fights

it is comfortable to lay on though

especially with the heater in it turned on

Guest unoprimero

i slept on one in elementary.. dont remember that shit. i always wanted one.. mom always said no.. fuckin...." "

my parents had one for a long time i dotn like em, there all restricting and sticky and lame. i like it stiffer, oh yeehhhh hahah

Guest -sudz-

one of my friends has one, and one time i slept over at his house, and his parents made him sleep on the floor, and i got teh bed because i was the guest or someshit.it was really cool. i want a waterbed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this