Scorpion King....

wREk OnE

oh my god...this movie was fuckin wack....the rock sucks he should hang himself....everything was sooo predictable...and i didnt see a single nipple in the whole fuckin movie....what was up with an Asian women in Egypt?!...also all those girls had fuckin implants,....theres no fuckin implants in ancient times!!.....cant believe i even saw this crap...

only good thing was that....we almost ran over some white dude on a skate board, on the way back.. he flipped us off....then we went off on him...and he seemed really scared....lol... :) .... before we could even get out the car....he jetted....damn cracka...lol .. :)

anyone else watch this pathetic movie?...if so what yall think?....

peace...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats what im saying!...fuck the rock.....and fuck texas too..(he from texas right?)....fuck the florida gators too.....

cmeup...that sucks that you have to go watch that shit.....its horrible....

the worse shit is theres all these hot ass girls....but none of them get naked!!.....god-dammit....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Hahah the review in my newspaper gave it a great review...so i was like...fuck lets go watch it....so i go watch it, and i was sorely disapointed...i was under the impression there would be huge battle scenes and shit..buts its mostly just this faggot arabian cracking lame jokes and the rock riding his camel around throwing knives and shit....it wasnt terrible...but it didnt live up to my expectations...and that bitch didnt show any titties...so that sorta got me down

Guest NoamChomsky

Kelly Hu needs to get nekkid.Can I get a hell yeah?I hate wrestling,never liked it.People at school ran around trying to body slam people and spouting forth rock quotes non stop.I also hate:Austin Powers' impressions,shirts from target,and people talking about south park nonstop.

I thought it was an all right movie. I also enjoy watching wrestling from time to time. For the idiots expecting a boob shot. 1) It's a family movie. 2) It's pg-13 what do you expect. Kelly Hu does need to get naked in something. Wrek it's hollywood of course they had implants. You expected less. Things you missed bitching about. A guy didn't come up with gun powder around that time. There's no such thing as a sorceress. And the list could go on. It's a movie nothing is ever true to form.

dear lord you people paid money to see that? commercials were enough to convince me not to see that... the rock has extremely white teeth and it bothers me i dont know why. he also looks retarded when does that one eyebrow up thing

Originally posted by wREk OnE

thats what im saying!...fuck the rock.....and fuck texas too..(he from texas right?)....fuck the florida gators too.....

cmeup...that sucks that you have to go watch that shit.....its horrible....

the worse shit is theres all these hot ass girls....but none of them get naked!!.....god-dammit....

hes from hawaii so is kelly hu.

me and my boy went to see that movie, we saw the previews for it last summer when 'the mummy returns' came out in theatre and we were all "yeah that looks dope. we're gonna see that shit when it comes out" and i've been waiting for fucking ever for it to come out...well the first part of the movie they start fighting so im like cool this might be interesting...and its mixed in with comedy and hardcore music...that pissed me off. i was hoping it was somewhat realisitic and mature. it was an alright movie in the end though. it woulda been better if i was still 14 ;P

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i didnt mind the boobies as much becuase i saw van Wilder like 20 minutes before te scorpion king, and there ere boobies in that...i also learned that noami backwards spells "i moan"...dont name your daughters that

Archived