Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_golf

names in movies.

i cant seem to go through a movie without trying or just by accident finding a peice of graff in it.....which leads me to my question.....if you saw your script, throw up, piece, roller..etc....would you go out and buy that movie....?????:confused:

Originally posted by sykorok

i cant seem to go through a movie without trying or just by accident finding a peice of graff in it.....which leads me to my question.....if you saw your script, throw up, piece, roller..etc....would you go out and buy that movie....?????:confused:

no.

yeah, and i'd make all my friends and my mom watch it over and over and point at it and flip out.

blade 2 has graf all over it....

Guest Fabo 2

Yes I would buy any film that had my stuff in it.

Originally posted by phism

yeah, and i'd make all my friends and my mom watch it over and over and i would point at it and laugh and be happy WEEEEEEE

Word

yeah i'd buy it. i enjoy watching and buying movies anyways so... next time they make a movie like training day or something I should head downtown and hit up so I can catch mad movie fame.:king: :cool: ;)

fuck yeah, that is getting up. it (subliminaly) reaches many audiences. id definitely buy that shit. in fact some of me and my boys old shit was on the front page of the newspaper last week. i had so many kids tell me that they saw my shit, it was dope. anyone see that jet li flick "kiss of the dragon"? theres is a shit load of graff in it. i think o'clock might have a throw in it. i forget though.

'you come to the race track for the comraderie,the crashes are just a bonus'--Hal, Malcolm in the middle

Guest blood as ink

i saw one of my tags on nash bridges once...it was shitty as all hell(the tag) but it was still on tv...3 seconds of fame...oh yeah.

anyone ever see 187? alot of that is about graff, but in the beginning when samuel L jackson is riding to work through brooklyn you can see JA fillins everywhere and shit. thats quite a story, isnt it?

there was some movie on hbo...i don't remember what....it had some kids in the background painting in broad daylight. although i'm sure they were planted there.

Originally posted by JAWSHONE

if you wanna talk about graffiti in movie or on the t.v.

watch re-runs of NASH BRIDGES.

that show has a shit load of San Francisco graffiti.

oh yeah, so does www.hifiart.com

I was watchin one of those Nash parks his car and gets out. Starts talking on his phone in front of a big Sag throwie.

I see KYT stuff all the time on Dark Angel.

theres a shitload of graff in basketball diaries. i just saw it last night. great film.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this