slept on writers in the Bay Area

hava_nagila

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BST vs. CKT just wouldnt work... bst would have muni on lock, and ckt would have some shit on the streets. its just a bad idea. but then again, looks like pirate fucked up his ride, so maybe he'll be forced to take muni... i can just picture ckt trying to do a flow tag... that cracks me up.

"trying to do graffiti"

to write on property is to do graffiti, how can one try to do graffiti? you either write on shit or you dont. i dont know why youre tripping mr fancy pants. i think ive seen maybe 2 of your tags ever. oh, and i liked that throw you did on bayshore next to atari and abuse. were you just "trying to do graffiti"? that shit was ugly.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

phhhsss...its all about 211 followed by coke and then eventual pukage....fun shit

*by coke i meant that numbin powder, who the fuck chases malt liquor haha

Originally posted by diepig

"trying to do graffiti"

to write on property is to do graffiti, how can one try to do graffiti? you either write on shit or you dont. i dont know why youre tripping mr fancy pants. i think ive seen maybe 2 of your tags ever. oh, and i liked that throw you did on bayshore next to atari and abuse. were you just "trying to do graffiti"? that shit was ugly.

stick to hitting that one balboa park station door...king status right there

nice blackbook by the way...hope you liked my contribution.

pimpslap should shut the fuck up... you aint shit. stop talking shit and go put up some labels or post more flix that i gave you...get off my nuts.

im out... internet shit talking is wack. if mr whoopy has something to say, then he can find me, like his mark ass tried to do on halloween...

Diepig- no one was looking for you on holloween. Mr. Whoopy was DUI for sho. Rolled through to say whats up with heads sleeping in his ride. Stay off the liquid crack, 211 isn't for everyone. Next time blow chunks outside, I don't want that shit getting on my tiles homie.

diepig- hmmm... i didn't want to talk any shit. i gots no problems with you my nigga. it was just some funny shit that whoopy dropped.

whats this shit about "go put up some labels"? not like it matters, but you can't even step to the chode as far as putting up goes...

no beef though...we're both vegetarian, remember?:nope::nope::nope:

Archived