Best flash web designers ever!!!!!

daus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really didn't like that 2 advanced one, there was entirely too many things going on, in my book and what I've been taught that constitutes bad design. It fucking hurts my eyes.

I didn't look at any of otheres listed aside from the insertsilence, that's badass. I really like the part with the bassdrum and the chello(sp?)

"everyone has stolen that 2advanced style and bitten it all to fuck."

super....so not only are they uncreative thieves, but they also have poor ideas of functional design....suckas.... but yeah i agree if they were one of the first, i know now where the apple fell from first....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'll never understand why people always diss the 2advanced site because of "too many things going on". I don't find that to be the case at all. I don't think that site wins any prize for function, it's pretty straightforward stuff, but as motion graphic design it's amazing. It's REALLY hard to get smooth playback when you have many moving elements, and that guy did it flawlessly. The guy who did the volumeone.com site didn't do such a great job... his site bogs down the Pentium III I'm on. Beer,

El Mamerro/less is not always more

Archived