NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nothin' much.....I'm gettin' ready to get faded tonight.....my homies throwin' a party tonight with 3 strippers,6 bands,a dj booth with mics,3 kegs,and full bar....and since I'm going fucking going to destroy the mic I'm not having to pay for anything.....life is grand.

*side note----I discovered something recently with hitting up....I started using used motor oil and a peice of an old bathtowel to rock shit.....when they try to buff it---the oil bleeds through and dust particles in the air stick to it making forever legible....try it....you shouldn't be disappointed--just wear some gear you don't mind looking like a burnt out car mechanic in....and you're golden...also....using a "gas rag" on the plexi-glass windows is good too----because the gas "etches" the plastic....if you are not sure about it.....pour some gas in an old coffee can and put an old toothbrush in it and watch what happens...that is my installment for the 'owls tonight.....have a good one and I'll be back tomorrow....peace.

yeah, i dabbled in that a little once. its not too bad. i used the etch-type technique in a bus on there tint. works great.

destroy the mic? id like to here some of your stuff. let me know.take it easy.

on a side note: i too shall be getting smashed tonight. pizza and beer are on the way, and catching streaks looks like a good forecast for tonight too. will report back later.peace.

-the fantom

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

yeah, i dabbled in that a little once. its not too bad. i used the etch-type technique in a bus on there tint. works great.

destroy the mic? id like to here some of your stuff. let me know.take it easy.

on a side note: i too shall be getting smashed tonight. pizza and beer are on the way, and catching streaks looks like a good forecast for tonight too. will report back later.peace.

-the fantom

request code 9838979, request: take flicks

i sent you some messages, i don't know if you got them or not because my connection isn't working all the time. also, day one of Operation Pitchfork was a success.

455, good idea on the gas. it sounds like the oil only works when it's painted over, right

hahaha....man,I feel like shit....I saw some fights last night,killed the little PA system they had,got drunk for free,killed some elementary Mc's whose vocabulary consisted of "Bitch,Fuck,Shit,Nigga and Yo",almost got into brawl after my drunk self started yelling "Not Spokompton!! Spokanfrancisco!!-because too many faggots live here!!!"---anyways,last night was dope-I spent all of my money-walked home and hit streaks--hey...fuck it....at least I still got a half-a-pack of squares....

it was........5 bands played downstairs and the Dj booth was upstairs-there was tons of free alcohol,chicks everywhere,people passed out in the backyard,on the kitchen floor,and in the basement(which somebody flooded..haha)...the cops showed up but people still stayed inside and drank-I left at like....4:30 or some shit and staggered home...I'm about to go Downtown and see what is going on tonight---I'm getting into a zone where I want to get fucked up again.hahaha....up the drunkards!!.

:lol:......hahahaha....no way....the locals at the bus plaza look like they have been up for 2 months,rock "Body Glove" shirts with the sleeves cut-off,rep Spaldings,Voits,Bk's or L.A. Gears,donate plazma,rock red and blue at the same time while smoking Newports,plus......after that...you have the one's that are 45 years old,got a killer mullet,rocking his Bon Jovi "Slippery When Wet" tour '86 shirt and listening to Trixter....while riding a busted-looking BMX.straight gummo.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

OH! and can we roll around bumpin TQ's -Westside song but the version he made for Spokane?

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!what the fuck?...hahahaha....I can't believe you just typed that....I remember that shit....lol...oh man....I'm outta breath...holy shit..hahaha.

have you ever heard "Summa time in da 509"?....hahaha...that shit was wack...I battled those kids outside at thier own show...and made them look stupid.