NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

somebody has a crush on whennn..sorry

woo maybe its a cute little blond girl

no wait its a pimplyfaced 15 year old

that lives to play quake and eat doritos

hasnt been out the basement in a week

nor had a shower

hey its all fun and games i guess

Originally posted by dELiSs

i have alot of energy yet nothing to do. maybe i shall do some cardio or crunches or something =/..............i just cleaned my room now..ahhh...... i think i'm hungry

umm i wish someone would clean my room

exercise for me

and make me something to eat

hahha..

i make too much ruckus in the kitchen so i settled for peanut m&m's on my drawling table... yes i am home saturday night...but all good.. recovering from yesterday arghhh . yar

what tod o what to do... i want mac and cheese..or chicken salad..or.. korean bbq.. or some good ole soup.. bread...sigh...

Guest ALTER EGO

well,well,well.........what do we have here.....hmmmm.....a NightOwls thread you ask?.....I believe so.....and I must represent to the fullest no bullshit......

Guest willy.wonka

damn..my life is going crazy right now...movin so fast..my head is spinning..i dont know that if im winnin or if im losing.all on behalf that i drink booze way too much, without givin 3 pennies fuck a 15 cents,

dont worry

im not drunk right now

just your ordinary attack from the nightowl

hey hey fuckers...

i slept for like 16 hours thursday night... then spent friay night at the bar and hooked up with this girl i haven't seen in like a year and had a crush on for days... and then i spent saturday night at home... but i was playing vice city so it's all good...

sucks about yer job when, but werking at a place called the red anarchist sounds cool... what is that place?

anyways, hoots to the NO... maybe i'll be on later tonight...

Guest duffman

since I skipped this thread and this is my first time checking it out, due to the gayness of the title... I have now realized ive been passing over the most replied to thread ever on this board... and since I do not yet have a reply to this I felt left out so this is my reply just so I can say Ive been there and done that...