NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Velvet Jones
Originally posted by effyoo

not a night owl, but nothing is new.... drinks...ummm.... comp....ummm... drinks

Hate to break it to you, bro, but you're a fag. You aren't funny...ever. Every post is like the above quote. What the fuck are you trying to say?? Jesus, dude, you really should work on your material before publicly making a fool of yourself!

Originally posted by Velvet Jones

Hate to break it to you, bro, but you're a fag. You aren't funny...ever. Every post is like the above quote. What the fuck are you trying to say?? Jesus, dude, you really should work on your material before publicly making a fool of yourself!

Who says i'm trying to be funny, "I'm just here to make friends".

i have alcohol here. but... eh . i feel like i need one, but i know i don't want one at the same time. i'm a very complex person. drinking by myself would make me know how depressed i am. and i don't want to know how depressed i am. but cheeeeeers man. cheers. hello everybody. yeah..uhh hooty hoo..or something. deliss=:mad:

the flash on my camera is broked.ah.i have a huge knot in my back. argh. oh sorry for whining. ah

hey kids

i have a splitting headache

and this guy is looking for me

i dont know what he wants, i did go to a party of his a few days ago

i ended up spending the night there cause my girl was tired

my girl and me slept in his computer room and i ended up

busting a nut all over the place

so i dont know if hes madf about that

or if he found my hat that i lost while there

im hoping he found my hat

I just back from the pubs.....my homie was working.....so I ended up drinking over 50 bucks worth the shit tonight for nothing.....haha,yes!....very good indeed.....I need to bring back the "freeloader" thread from back in the day.....haha...I think I'm going to look for it......

support the "freeloader" thread fellas....it died way to prematurely last time......keep it alive for all the dirtbags out there who don't give a fuck and don't pay for shit.........later troopers.....I'm hashed...:spent: