NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the new mini-

if i hadn't fallen in love with these things when i first saw em, then i would have thru the advertising... first they had the one where you could pull off stickers of aftermarket parts and stick em on a picture of the car, now i see one that simply has a real barf-bag for "the guy in the back seat"... i love it...

Guest deadmansrum.

ahoy, mr. morris. alas, it has been quite a while since i have had any dealings with tires, but methinks it can be quite cheap. it depends on what ye be needing, but tires could be had as cheap as 50 pieces of eight...

i don't think I hit something...I was driving down the interstate ont he way to the office and all the sudden I heard this loud smacking noise and my car was shaking and started to swerve...I get it under control and pull over and my tired is just shredded...the tire is only like a year old too. I changed it on the side of the road and got to my meeting a half hour late and covered in dirt from changing it. Today just plain sucked.

man that sucks... i almost died a few times today me and my friend tard were walking to the bus stop and my friend stopped in his new 5.0 and we got in and he was like whats up and we bullshitted for a bit and tard was like show us how fast this bitch can go and i was like FUCK NO cause i was sitting in the back seat on the passenger side because the fron passenger seat was missing and there are no seat belts except on the drivers side so im like if this idiot crashes i have a good 4 feet of flying room before i smack my head on the dash and die... so hes hauling ass and isnt paying attention and almost rear ends the back of this truck going 110, then the fuck is doing like 120 and swerving in between cars and shit on the highway the whole time i was like well this is fun atleast if i die its gonna be cool:king: but anyways this kid is pretty dumb and his car is a POS but it goes pretty fast

oh and ex stripper raver girl disqualified herself form any lovins from me...I got an email to her and I will paste it in.

JUST WANTED 2 SAY HIGH .I MEET U AT FLASHLIGHT.I TALKED 2 U 4 EVER ABOUT YOUR SHIRTS.JUST WANTED 2 GIVE U MY EMAIL.LET ME KNOW IF U R VENDING AT ANY PARTIES ANY TIME SOON.HOPE U REMEMBER ME.

yeah after that horrid display of typing and the fact that I learned when I met her she was on 2 pills of X...she gets no game from me....that rule will last until I go to cincy friday to work another party and she is there and starts macking it to me and I realize its either her or tha fat vietnemese girl that wants my cock.