NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

hey 455, there was some odd character down at the usual spot tonight. he came up to me and started talking about people i knew. i dont think he could have been a cop, but it was weird. he said he knew you and z from way back. like waaay back. he was in town for the pow wow, if that gives you a clue to who he is. ill tell you more next time i talk to you.

what?...........That doesn't sound like anyone that I know personally.....I don't know anyone who goes to "pow-wow" gatherings......sounds like some sketchy shit to me.......I haven't been spending any time there lately......looks like I might try and keep it that way......I haven't been painting much lately......I need to put in some work here pretty soon.

Originally posted by 455

what?...........That doesn't sound like anyone that I know personally.....I don't know anyone who goes to "pow-wow" gatherings......sounds like some sketchy shit to me.......I haven't been spending any time there lately......looks like I might try and keep it that way......I haven't been painting much lately......I need to put in some work here pretty soon.

ummm dekor? or someone else from the tri-state, yakima area would be my assumption...according to the pow wow comment. I get back in two days then we will put down some work.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

ummm dekor? or someone else from the tri-state, yakima area would be my assumption...according to the pow wow comment. I get back in two days then we will put down some work.

no, you must have seen the pics i posted though. but that aint him. i know who it is, my brother knew of him too. i know what he writes, what he wrote, his real name, his age, wheres he from where hes goin, his family history, who he wants to jump, what he was in jail for, why he was leaving...shit. he talked so much. i just didnt want to drop all this information on 12oz. i was gonna send you an email 455 but i dont know your email, haha. its no big deal though, dudes not here anymore. he left. im sure he was legite though, he had a can of semi flat black, saw him using it out of the normal zone. so if you see some ugly shit around town, you know who did it.

its cool, next time i see you just remind me. or ask Z who was in his 8th grade PE class, hahaha. i doubt hell remember that far back though.

Guest willy.wonka

all of intangible's friends move down here...save money...get a place near town and sell weed...its that easy.if you have the hook ups on pure coke..have intangible talk to me and i'll set you up with a buyer.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

all of intangible's friends move down here...save money...get a place near town and sell weed...its that easy.if you have the hook ups on pure coke..have intangible talk to me and i'll set you up with a buyer.

haha...I will consider this an option...I already have an offer to live with two really dope chicks, and im seriously considering movin out here and goin to school...but giving up freights is a hard task...i dunno if i can handle.

hey.

mmm full tummy of chicken and veggies. It sucks being so fucking broke these days, but i got out of training for waitressing and so now ill finally be making tips. woohoo. i went to my doctors appt today, i found out that im 14-15 weeks pregnant. On the 3rd i get to have my ultra sound!! So ill be finding out whether im having a boy or a girl ;] Im excited. I also got to hear my babies heartbeat made me fucking realize that there is actually a baby inside there, since i dont fucking look one day pregnant...well i can tell just nobody else can since im still so skinny. Its heartbeat was 143 bpm.. fucking fast lil thing. I'm hardly ever on these days since when usually as soon as i get home from work i pass out, or SOMEONE is on my computer. haha ..just kidding. I love rag's company... i'm just real fucking lazy these days.

I like the name Paris for a girl, but Rags told me he thinks it sounds like a hooker name..hahah what do you guys think?? I dont think so. obviously. hah

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by willy.wonka

all of intangible's friends move down here...

ive already mentioned this to you on aim i think, but ill be moving there in like 2005.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by alure

hey.

I like the name Paris for a girl, but Rags told me he thinks it sounds like a hooker name..hahah what do you guys think?? I dont think so. obviously. hah

for girls... Naomi, Evangelista, Loren, Gwendolynne.

i dont know. i think your [real] name is pretty dope. Is the second part, part of your first name or a middle name? i think a two part first name would be cool to have. Like Mary Kate Olsen!

I'm chillin'.....here's a few more....

Errin

Tomas(Thomas)

Season

I don't when you're baby is due.....but I know a chick named November.....and she's hot as fuck.....

as far as a name for a dude....uhhh,I don't know.

i dont know. i think your [real] name is pretty dope. Is the second part, part of your first name or a middle name? i think a two part first name would be cool to have. Like Mary Kate Olsen!

Evangelista?.....hahaha...what?

the second part of my name.. is my middle name.. but i dont want to name my kid my name hah. If i had a son and the dad wanted his middle name to be the same or something like that i would do it. I also like the name Kira.. and Monroe.. i liked dylan for a girl too but alot of guys thought that was fucked up to name a girl a boys name dont know why. watch i'm gonna have a boy just cause all i've thought of is girls name haha

Alure is a nice name, good thinkin 455

i like Erin, Chloe, Brodie, Sian (pronounced sh-arn)

some ppl i know with the name sian pronounce it like si-an

sounds lame

^^^^hey asshole...lol....j/k...

my name is one of the "Shitheads"....hahaha.....damn.

on a better note...hahaha...I made 70 bucks tonight selling hand-drawn "Pabst Sucks" mesh hats.....hahaha.....that's cool with me.

Guest willy.wonka

zow zow

:king: kiss my dick, all of you...hahahaa j/k..i got an email saying that i would be getting a 12oz t shirt...:) j/k

that would be cool though..

Willy's undroppable and unstoppable....Lord Have Mercy if I dropped a tape would you cop it fool?......probably not.......but I'm making one anyway.....