NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

http://pic7.picturetrail.com:80/VOL197/1132287/2239264/27226588.jpg'> http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00298430f00000013.jpg'>

i think i'm gonna try to paint one of these tomorrow... i've only been playing around with this type of stuff for a little while, and i've never tried painting it...

i don;t know how well this is gonna work out...

goodness.

theres a writer named world that does real similar stuff with the fancypants design work popping off the sides of it, it looks real good when painted correctly.

;)

grrrrr

work sucks atm

im ready to stab the guy that i work with hes annoying the shit outta me! hahaha

i watched super troopers the other day i larft so hard

"rooooooooooooookie biatch"

:lol:

urm yeah

Guest ctrl+alt+del

true nightowlin, out howlin at the moon.

im so fucking pissed.

tonight only served to increase my hatred for the five. so me and this dude go out to spread our fecal material on the fr8's. i park off to the side of the road behind a tree and head out to the spot. it was a pretty long walk, and when we finally get up to the top, i look back and i see cop lights right where i parked. so i hurry my ass back there and there are 2 cruisers parked next to my car. these cops gave me soooooo much shit. they bought my excuse though, which is good. FUCK THE FIVE.

Im gonna go play Vice City and start some fights with the cops. i hear there is a copter on top of the hq roof.

Guest sneak

urgh, i fucking hate it when you make the mission somewhere only for you to be told that there is a "problem" along the line and now you wont be able to get high untill 2mrw.

so in conclusion, fuck 3 hour waits in the cold.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah. haha. i said i was star gazing too. thats why i was out in nowhere. had to "get away from the lights and the city" .