NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*yawn* for the title changing.

some fucked up shit.

so last sunday i went to go get my paycheck from work..and the store was closed.. for "maintence" i was like wtf..okay. when i go to work on wendesday..i notice that all the huge framed mirrors we had in the store.. that are huge.. from floor to ceiling.. were gone. my manager tells me that.. i forgot what state.. but one of the mirrors had fallen on a little boy and killed him. guess the company had an emergency meeting and closed all the stores down.. until they could have all the mirrors removed. but could you imagine.. being in a store shopping.. being one of the parents..or employees..and seeing a huge mirror land on a lil kid.. on a tiled floor and killling him. holly shit.

Originally posted by cantbefaded

ahem, you mean for the last five hundred years. Oh and Alure, let's bitch about the name changing. Played all to hell.

who the hell are you? you've been on here since..what.. last month?

and im i fucking bitching. no. so stop fucking wasting your oh so whining ass precious time..on what the fuck im making statements about. fuck off. thanks.

I'm glad you decided to entertain me with a reply. I would have been more intrigued if it wasn't so watered down with a false sense of seniority. Good try though newbie.

i dont feel like im seniority at all. but from someone who has only been here since.. april.. i find it kinda funny..unless you've been banned before..which i would find even funnier..and isn't 12oz here for entertianment? dont think im taking anything you would have to say seriously or anyone else online for that matter.

Nah, check it out... I've never been banned. I've always thought most of the new (ahem) Night Owls were suckers. If it's not so serious, then this thread having it's name changed must not really suck.

What are you talking about??