NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak
Originally posted by When

its always those damned aussies

land of criminals i tell you, land of criminals

thats cos we (the english) sent our cons to aus....

yet they still beat us at sports we invented....cricket/football...

Guest sneak

watch yo mouth when!!

we gots a super kid coming up in our football (soccer) team...

gwarn wayne roony...17years old and an england player. outstanding

Guest ctrl+alt+del

doesnt the US got a wonderkid we stole from like Kenya? i think hes like 13 or somthin and practices with a pro team or some shit. saw it last year on the 60 minutes i think.

oh lordy.

holly shit. i feel so shitty. i have an interview today. blarg. i've been sleeping for the last 24 hours and taking lots of cough medicine with alotta codine. my head feels way to heavy. i dont know how i'am ever going to get ready to go to an interview. i hope i get better soon.

ragso: yo fool. you still coming down here? give me a call before you bounce out... so i know. I chilled with avol and plot on saturday.. they make me laugh. how's things?

must go lay back down.. me so sleepy. alure oner.

well, well, well aliens...

i have dug myseklf a biut of a whiole tonight...i'm all full of drugdsss......but ithink i'm fianny gonna let them do what they're sposed todo, and go to sleep in a bit...

i wass gonna post a picture of mine in here but the seemesmil.com seems to not ber werkinh...

gRR!!!

bout november last year i was issued with a street drinkin fine, so i appealed it like a week afterwards. they sent me a letter today! fukn today, wot, 5mnths later saying pretty much "blah blah crap, u owe us $80!"

my excuse was "it wasnt me some one else must have given u that name, i was stayin with 8 other ppl in the hotel room on the island, it could have be any one of them that gave my name"

i was so drunk i didnt think to give a fake name ? haha <--idiot!

yeah thats whot i was thinkin, when i first got it i was worried bout the whole thing just gonna come bak n bight me in the ass and id pay shitloads more of a fine then the original one. so i think i shall just pay it eh.

just means my girls one year anneversy present will be on hold for a lil bit till i re-cooperate the funds

i got out of a speeding fine ! WOo Hoo :D i was driving my mates car and went threw a camera and got a fine, but that was contested and i got outta it haha

<--had court today.

What a long day.

1st-The cop told me to go to the court which is about 45 min to an hour away. And on the ticket he checked that i go to that one. NOT the court in my city where the incident fuckin occured also. So I wake up at 5:30am. drive for a while in this shitty town that nobody likes. i get there. They're like You're suppose to be at "....." at 9 am. Its 8:30 at that moment. Then I explain the officer told me its here, the ticket says its here. So they call, and say okay we can do it here. Then I go to the court room. Wait for a couple hours. And they say "yeah, you're suppose to be in simi. Then i explain what happened. ANd she says okay, let me see if I can transfer you. me,"but they said they took care of it". blah blah. Then I wait for another hour to be called up. I almost fell asleep judge guy dickhead yelled . Then some crazy looking girl , an inmate was staring at me throuhg the gate wall thing that they are kept in. blah blah. slfdjk;salj. THen i finally got to leave the place. score. I got fines, work release. damn. I just want it to be over. Oh yah and probation for 3 years.shucking fit.

Whatever you guys are selling , I will sell it if i have it. I need the $$$bling, badly. Are you selling your bodies for cash? That would be sweet.

Also this biker looking bad ass sat next to me. And when he went up, the judge was reading all his convicitions , charges etc. He was saying : battery, theft, assault,..... the list went on and on. Kind of scared me. ANd then for every charge you have to sign this form, and fill some stuff out, the guy got about 7 or 8 forms. And while filling them out next to me he kept saying stuff like 'oh god i hate this mother fuckin shit" "fucking shit" " argh fuckin..".."oh fuck that mother fuckin judge"..just mumbling that.. crazy guy and his shananigans.It was funny. Maybe you had to be there.