NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ragsoe505

i ate 2 bars, and drank 3 forties of pabst, and dabbled in a little opiates as well, so i'm feeling ya.

alure can't talk right now, her mouth is full...

ahahaha.. fuck you..

i miss you fool..i wanna be faded with you ;[

When: i'm here i'm here

*hugs ya damn drunks*

Originally posted by ragsoe505

if you were here right now i could kick you down with almost all the shhit we do but don't talk aboput on here. even that shit i hate you do, and the noddy shit. clocking lotsa dollars, we all gots gold...

werd..ya making money out there? be safe..no falling out of cars onto your face haha.. do you know when your coming back here? i'm i even gonna get to see you before i bail out? I dunno.. my mom got mad at me and isnt returning my emails. If thats the case i'll get my own apt.. anyhow. tell romer i said hi.

i'll tell rome what up for sure. i don't know when i'm going back, but you should just stay there till i get there. if you go to germany, your mom's gonna try and treat you like a little kid, and your a grown ass woman, just get a crib thier, save loot, and we'll travel around this summer. oh, and am i making money? opposite of yes with and excamation point. times are good...

ragso: ohh i just saw pictures of when and a hottie girl.. Ohhh.. damn we all need to chill.. and get faded ;] at this point of my life. i have no idea where i'm going with it.. as far as moving and staying and shit. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time..

Originally posted by alure

ragso: ohh i just saw pictures of when and a hottie girl.. Ohhh.. damn we all need to chill.. and get faded ;] at this point of my life. i have no idea where i'm going with it.. as far as moving and staying and shit. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time..

good job brother when! i myself am a saint, don't mess with girls. ask alure...

ugh..god.. wheres the "he better treat you right.." hahaha.. fucker..

hey did you ever get the message i left on the answering machine..when you toldme to call you lasttime it said

"dear fuckhead. i know your faded. keep your penis is your pants. dumb girls get no love. leave the beer goggles at home. much love alure"