NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't even watch hockey. but want to see a kings game. too bad the duck are doing better this year

theres alot of older bleach blondes at hockey games.

i remember going to a duck game and this drunk fat guy kept on yelling out "CRIME DOG" i think. When they were playing the Blues.

Originally posted by Pistol

too bad the duck are doing better this year

theres alot of older bleach blondes at hockey games.

i hate the goddamned ducks! maybe if they were named something else i wouldnt mind

and yes hockey stadiums are full of blond older women looking for dick

when i went out on the balcony to smoke it was packed with hot women

all drinking beers and smoking, yum.

Originally posted by krie

got any more fliks of ya truck When ?

negatory.

ill let you know when i do get some though

i tore the whole frontend off again

im going to tube the enginebay and smooth the firewall out

and some other nonsense, i think im goingto put a 2001 tacoma front clip on

i dunno i just want to make it tits before i decide to paint it

Originally posted by krie

good shit man, best to make it nuts b4 u paint it other wise if u come up with an idea and have to re paint it agen...woodnt be happy eh

well im not too worried about the paint but it will be a factor of getting into a prominent club around here (no primer allowed :( )

but i want to get everything right the first time so that its not constantly being put in my garage for new modifications that i could just do now.

ar rite, cool. i had a look at a hilux other day , a manual one, wooo! but it was thrashed, hard to find some good cond. ones as alot of tradesmen use them and take no care of em. sucks

how do you define 'thrashed'

i mean if youre going full custom on it all you have to worry about is...

- a straight frame

-an engine that has been properly maintained (unless youre swapping it)

- dents and dings dont matter, they can be easily fixed...

i mean i dare you to find an 89-95 toyota pickup with a perfectly straight body and bed because you wont, its basically impossible to find

-interior shouldnt matter to you, because it can be torn out

- rust is very important to look for though, be sure to check between the bed and cab, the underside of the bed and the entire frame, light rust isnt bad as long as you take care of it

and the most important rule of all...

dont EVER buy someone elses uncompleted project truck

all youre doing is buying their mistakes

as i said before if you need parts either body parts or custom parts i can hook you up with some deals if you cant find the stuff locally

ell owls im fdrunk as fuck and im rocvin rthe jager helmet

last night iwent over to my girls house and downed a bottle iof jager to mydeflf i think it equaled about 44 shotsd, and tonit e i had half a bottle and a 12 pack of newcastle, im fiucked uop royally

455 knows whart thre fuck s up!

woohoo. i got my chick to buy me a Rebel ti camera today.

got her windows tinted and the fags at "The Whittier Tint Shop" fucked up and sliced part of the molding on her window.

Then the dick tries to say some shit like "well yeah when my guys are cutting the plastic, sometimes thats gonna happen when you get stainless steel and rubber"

no you fuckin' prick. that's what happens when you fuckers lag on the job and try to rush it when I'm bitching about getting outta there.

woohoo. i got my chick to buy me a Rebel ti camera today.

got her windows tinted and the fags at "The Whittier Tint Shop" fucked up and sliced part of the molding on her window.

Then the dick tries to say some shit like "well yeah when my guys are cutting the plastic, sometimes thats gonna happen when you get stainless steel and rubber"

no you fuckin' prick. that's what happens when you fuckers lag on the job and try to rush it when I'm bitching about getting outta there.

hahahbad...Whittier........msan,fuck Whittier.....lol......thqat place fuckin' sukvs....haaa......Inglewood rep!~.....lol.......hahahha....east hazel street......damn....I still wisj I lived there...sup Pistol?....I'm fuckin' torked right now....

the fags at "The Whittier Tint Shop" fucked up and sliced part of the molding on her window.

i cant stand shops like that

i mean if you have a business you need to be professional at what youre doing

shit like that doesnt slide