NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a dirty habit(hahaaha)......I have the jager helmet on when......and even with the Newcastle loks.....all I saw were ugly bitches....A GOOD SIGN I NEED TO MOVE......LOL.

Originally posted by When

rock on 455!

ive found pints of newcastle around here lately for 1.50-2.00

and i have 2 medium sized jager bottles chillin

thursday im gonna get trashed

and yea if youre rockin the helmet and girls look ugly thats a bad sign

^^^^^^HAHAHAHAHHA.....yeaH,...I can't expect much more from a city that should be called "METHLAB".....hahaha...fuckin' tweeks.

Originally posted by 455

man,the grocery stores around here fuckin' suck......I miss Alpha Beta,Vons,Ralph's and Lucky.......I miss Cali in general.

sadly alphabeta and luckys met their maker a few years back

atleast around here all we have now is stater bros, ralphs and albertsons

sadly alphabeta and luckys met their maker a few years back

atleast around here all we have now is stater bros, ralphs and albertsons

Is Vons still around?......damn,When you know where that dining place is off of Centinala Blvd?...in Inglewood......it's called "Pann's"......I grew like 6 blocks away from that place......hey,do me a favor....you and Pistol......go have lunch at Canter's in Culver City and check out the newspaper stands out front.....look at the scribes.....you will find me there.......plus,that place has the ILLEST sandwiches ever......

Originally posted by 455

Is Vons still around?......damn,When you know where that dining place is off of Centinala Blvd?...in Inglewood......it's called "Pann's"......I grew like 6 blocks away from that place......hey,do me a favor....you and Pistol......go have lunch at Canter's in Culver City and check out the newspaper stands out front.....look at the scribes.....you will find me there.......plus,that place has the ILLEST sandwiches ever......

i dont have a vons around here anymore.

ive never been to panns, good food?

you really think youre still up on newspaper stands

or did you do these recently?

hmm ive never met up with pistol, maybe this would be a reason

i dont have a vons around here anymore.

ive never been to panns, good food?

you really think youre still up on newspaper stands

or did you do these recently?

hmm ive never met up with pistol, maybe this would be a reason

yeah....Pann's rules....it's like a Denny's but better......it still has the same 70's sign out front that I remember too.....the red one that flashes.....also....right down the street(Inglewood Blvd) is that donut joint with the HUGE donut on top of the store(used to be Randy's donuts in the 80's)....I loved that place....and yeah,those scribes in front of Canter's were from this last Christmas...

I was pissed that they closed Compari's Pizza......classic Italian cuisine.

hahaha.....but Dinah's is still open though.....greasy,but good food......there used to be a dope "alien" hollow there in the parking lot.

i think ive been there before, the name sounds all too familiar

they closed it recently(well,the last couple of years).....it was around for like 30 years......they had a best pizza ever.....it used to be next the defunct drive-in which got torn down long ago......they made space for the lastest addition of the Wang buildings......super close to the Fox Hills Mall.....