NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a lil help here nightowls..yeah its early . deliss is a loser like what

which is the best job for a girl like meself i just dont know..

these are the places hiring ..a mall 15 minutes away..anything in this town is really shitty

-abercrombie..wait i hate that store and im not white. dman..

-pet store. i love little animals. i can play with them...but gotta clean up too..and its minimum wage..6.75

-beyond the beach..not relaly feelin it.. its that surfer skater dickies thang..

-charlotte russe...a girly store . its big..lots of putting clothes back.. benefits..

-cheescake factory..host..front desk..benefits etc..

-godiva choclatier... mm choclolate

-macys..

-victorias secret..

maybe a countrywide..doing loans and shit..pretty good pay but after a month people hate it ..boring as hell

-office depot.

i really need a fucking job its either these or fast food. and i say not to fast food. i hate life. i need cash..arghh

hmmmm

i would say get a job as a busser in a fairly upscale restraunt. you get minumum plus tips and free food. plus, after a bussing you can move on to serving and servers make good cash. some make $45 a hour. and all you gotta do is be charming.

secretary work is cool. data entry.

fuck the mall. dont work there.

but what do i know.

Guest PAYROLL

pistol: a little sidenote to those pics you posted of the kid painted black with a noose around his neck...taken at a beta theta pi/delta sigma theta fraternity party at auburn university. Upon coming across these pictures, auburn's board of trustees kicked the fraternities off campus for four years. just a tidbit of useless information. war fucking eagle.

Originally posted by dELiSs

girl like meself

you mean "meefself"

-abercrombie..wait i hate that store and im not white. dman..

-pet store. i love little animals. i can play with them...but gotta clean up too..and its minimum wage..6.75

ok NO! i hate the image and the shoppers there, but they have clothes with "AF" on it and thats our crew so thats cool.

-beyond the beach..not relaly feelin it.. its that surfer skater dickies thang..
NO, no , no, yuck dont work here

-charlotte russe...a girly store . its big..lots of putting clothes back.. benefits..
never heard of it but retail is abitch, im working at my local skate shop tha ti ride for and look at me now on 12oz, awesome.

i like cheesecake, sounds good to meef

-godiva choclatier... mm choclolate

i love chocolate, sounds better to meef

-macys..

NO!

-victorias secret..

winner! then you can hook me up with a poster of adriana!!!!

-office depot.

i know a gurl who works at one she likes it, but victorias sounds the best

where do you live again deliss? well thats all my two cents, now GET TO WORK!

a lil help here nightowls..yeah its early . deliss is a loser like what

which is the best job for a girl like meself i just dont know..

these are the places hiring ..a mall 15 minutes away..anything in this town is really shitty

(1)-abercrombie..wait i hate that store and im not white. dman..

(2)-pet store. i love little animals. i can play with them...but gotta clean up too..and its minimum wage..6.75

(3)-beyond the beach..not relaly feelin it.. its that surfer skater dickies thang..

(4)-charlotte russe...a girly store . its big..lots of putting clothes back.. benefits..

(5)-cheescake factory..host..front desk..benefits etc..

(6)-godiva choclatier... mm choclolate

(7)-macys..

(8)-victorias secret..

(9)maybe a countrywide..doing loans and shit..pretty good pay but after a month people hate it ..boring as hell

(10)-office depot.

i really need a fucking job its either these or fast food. and i say not to fast food. i hate life. i need cash..arghh

1- NO! the only reason to work there that i can think of is to oggle/make fun of the blond preppy girls...

2- i'd be all about it except for the minimum wage thing... i might still be all about it tho...

3- being forced to dress "alternatively" is not my idea of a good time... on a side note, someone pointed out to me the other day how easily i could get a job at hot topic, and then how quickly i could be promoted and running the place... but as zack morris has seen, i've never set foot in a hot topic (although i have lingered around the door...) fuck that place...

4- working retail does suck, but it's better than working in a restaraunt... and i imagine girls who are into girly gear could have a good time werking in a girly store... i know if i could get a job in a record store then i'd never leave...

5- i have a hard enough time staying in shape now... nuff said...

6- see above...

7- yuck... could be worse tho...

8- well i now the guy nightowls would be entertained... but is that enough reason to work there?

9- yes, it sounds boring... however, maybe you could create a ficticious person and give them a loan... then you could get the money... and the company would never get paid back... then you could buy yerself a plane and tour the world... all the while accompanied by the rare talking bear you purchased from a brazilian circus... i like this idea...

10- free pens...

so there's this lady whos the oldest bitch in the world or something and she sleeps 2 days. stays up 2 days. and they think thats why she is alive for so long. oh yeah. sorry if that was uninteresting. it just came to my brain...

that's rad... when (if) i retire, i hope i do that...