NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

i bet you paid out the ass for that 455 huh?

whatever you paid it was well worth it though

im going to try to pick up a 350 for my new project.......

nope.....125 dollars at pull and save....out of a '72 Electra with 74,419 miles on it........50 bucks for the tranny............not bad.still runs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

dude, something is happeneing..im working and its been shitty on the nightowl status/12oz popularity contest..i havent come on in such a long while..im sorry brothers..im still here

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I think I am going to try and stick it in her butt tonight.

that's what's up.... don't even lube that shit up... "yeah? remember how you broke my heart? well i'm gonna break your anal hymen... cunt"

and yeah..... red bull does taste like piss and lemon.. i drink that all the time......... i haven't had any red bull in a while though... my heart has been hurting on account of my horrible diet... good times.. good times....

alright.... it's around 4.15 in the AM time... time for me to shut my body down, i need to wake up before 2pm... because i've been having trouble waking up at noon... i gave up on trying that shit... it's too early.... or maybe i'm just too goddamn lazy to get out of bed at a normal time... oh well.. fuck it... take it easy everybody..

whats up glass etch?! long time no see

im assuming youve figured out a way to keep the nightlife in your schedule once in a while again... nice nice

well pistol ill keep an eye out for you also

when my work schedule gets less hectic and or i quit and go back to my old job and get shit straightened out we should go hit up the stripclubs or somethin to that effect.

hmm guess ill check up on the threads ive been missing until i find out they are all shitty and decide to go to sleep

Guest willy.wonka

i feel like a mack now....now that i got a job...im mackin again...but really, i feel as if its bullshit

im gonna wrap a hot dog in a bun and wrap the hotdog in a paper towel and microwave it for 45 seconds...throw some onions on it and ketchup and mustard adn call it a night.

Guest uncle-boy

to my fellow night owls,

look out for a new DPC thread comming soon.

i just got home, its 3:20am and i am druink.

i gots me a digi camera and i took a shit load of flix.

i hope i am not imagining all of this.

whien i soeber up, ima post all the good flicks.

good nighm, i have work in the morning.

uncle

Re: alien nightowl time for me is 318

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i just watched "VANILLA SKY"

i sometimes feel as if my life is like that.

wierd movie

I'm listening to big tymers still fly...sometimes I feel like my life is like that

got every thang in my momma's name..........

haha...if your into working 12 hours a day 6-7 days a week its the job for you...thank god when it comes to jobs I am a workoholic. Today was really neat I went out to this really RICH families house...they had this house that I am guessing to be 4500 square feet, they had 5 cars for 2 people 3 of those were lexus's they had a VW jetta and a jeep...Just the wife was there because her husband was held over on a bussines trip in tennessee...I showed her our 2nd largest set with an $805 price tag and she asked me if we have anything bigger so I show her a $2100+ knife set and she said thats the set her and her husband would probably get when he gets back...I go to see them friday at noon.

I also made a promise to the rest of my office that if we sell $25,000 in one week I will breathe fire in our parking lot

atleast I'm not on 12oz for 8 hours a day anymore

a week from tomorrow I leave for my "bussiness trip" to myrtle beach!!!!

time for bed I have to be making phone calls at 8 tomorrow morning

ohhh yeah... i forgot about the hours... fuck that... i go into work at 12.. hang out and draw until about 9.. mondays off, go in at 3 on thursdays... hell yeah.. i'm a lazy ass though.. so knife selling wouldn't be for me.... i'll just stick to my drawing and shit... but.. i do really need a sharp knife right now.. i'm trying to cut through milk crates.. i'm building my rats a milk crate empire... it's gonna be awesome when it's done...