NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

sup Willy...how are things goin'?........I saw some geek was riding your jimmy tonight on the boards.....man,I hope it didn't give you headache......haha.....stay up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yo man, wussup with intangible and if you talk to that dude, have him call me..iand about "slimer", dude i have no clue who that could be, it scares me...

I'll probably bullshit with him tomorrow sometime maybe.....you should peep the "freeloading" shit and contribute to it......I don't want it to die prematurely.....

zack morris you rat bastard!

i was on page three looking for the nightowls thread, i saw it and then it dissappeared, i thought i was going out of my mind until i saw it on the top of page one with your name by it

umm yea weeeee smoking herbs weeeee!

Guest uncle-boy

your homie intangible fame is a cool kid.

we took him to the beach, painting, BBQ, and to parties.

the other night we took him to this club and we were all dance-partying (its what we do) and for the longest time we couldnt find him. finally i walk up to the chill section and hes macking some hawaiian chick, like a true PIIUUUUMP! it was awsome.

we even already have nick-names for him; knifey, mochi-crunch, sea-weed, knifey-crunch, hawaiian.:cool:

i think were gonna go take him to dance-party again tonight.

chee-hee

when he goes home, tell him to GET TO WORK!!!!!:D

i wanna go to hawaii too....You saying that made me think of the retarded guy on crank yankers when he wanted to go to hawaii.

On a side note I saw the new saves the day video and it had me laughing my ass off....The guys fromt he band are in this club full of beautiful women and are trying to mack but are getting shut down and all the beautiful women are throwing themselves at muppets..its funny.

back again...

Dj Shadow is on point. i was offered the cover for their demo, solesides being them, back in 92, declined due to lack of skill.

caught Gift of Gab in front of the record store while they were shooting the cover shot of Entroducing.

Gab is a player, used to telemarket with that guy, get him high after work and tell him about graffiti, he got into that shit. Seen Asia Born getting hamburgers at two in am a while back. Cool shit.

Hip Hop lives.

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha......i beleeb you on the fact that i was cruisin with DJ REDMATIC or whatever his name is...i didnt really care who he was.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well another day atr the beach for me....this is great.

fuck you you fuckin fuck

i miss the beach

the beaches out here just aren't the same

no waves and they smell like boiled cabbage

tell your family i said wassup

have you guys sent me my s.s.c. yet?

- a concerned bloodskull

peace

Guest willy.wonka

jesus......well i might get the ultimate hookup painting tourists bodies for 23bucks an hour...

im going to the beach tomorrow.....:P

then im going over to nikki's house to party and gamble and try to bone little mellisa cause lately she has been diggin me and i have seen her suck on a dildo...so i would like to think i might actually get lucky tomorrow night...:D

Guest willy.wonka

hey sir..kinda looks like you...:lol:

but nikki's goal is to et people so drunk they start havin sex with one an other and crash over...she's going out with one of the "DOOSE BOYS"

so i gave the request of many biaches....oh,APRIL has been diggin on me too....im in love.:love2:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

jesus......well i might get the ultimate hookup painting tourists bodies for 23bucks an hour...

im going to the beach tomorrow.....:P

then im going over to nikki's house to party and gamble and try to bone little mellisa cause lately she has been diggin me and i have seen her suck on a dildo...so i would like to think i might actually get lucky tomorrow night...:D

maaaaaann! i have been getting laid more than a japanese tourist fresh

off the plane. these hotty trailer trash bitches are a dime a dozen and all you have to do is have allof your teeth and they start mackin your dick

it's like that one summer ,all over again

tell niki i said hi

and mellisa and whoever else is worth it

Re: 455

Originally posted by uncle-boy

your homie intangible fame is a cool kid.

we took him to the beach, painting, BBQ, and to parties.

the other night we took him to this club and we were all dance-partying (its what we do) and for the longest time we couldnt find him. finally i walk up to the chill section and hes macking some hawaiian chick, like a true PIIUUUUMP! it was awsome.

we even already have nick-names for him; knifey, mochi-crunch, sea-weed, knifey-crunch, hawaiian.:cool:

i think were gonna go take him to dance-party again tonight.

chee-hee

when he goes home, tell him to GET TO WORK!!!!!:D

haha,right on.......I love giving that kid shit....he was telling me that someone put him down with a Hawaiian crew of some sort......LF?...or something like that.......hahahaha...so I told him if he doesn't put in any work I am going to let the heads know.....hahahaha.....I'll fuckin' regulate.