NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

fo show!....im waiting till i hit 5 then im out!...for a little while, but my addiction is too strong.i think that i'll make 5000 and still be on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

for the rest of you owls that dont know, "i did a fresh fuckin piece today!" i hope that it will make its way on the net, so i'll be able to show you guys.....

Originally posted by rental

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Arent you guys supposed to say Hoooooooootie Hoooooooooooooo now...because I think you should end all your posts with that :lol:

word....especially with this smilie: :eek:

see, look-

:eek: hoooooooooootey hooooooooo!

heheheh...

whats up kids?

major life changes for the When are taking place right now

my boss granted me 6 months off to go work at that job i was telling you all about, this means i will be moving down to the OC area since i figured i wouldnt be able to make the commute everyday and still be a happy person. i was looking for a place but then said fuck it im just gonna move in with my pops for a while, no rent and food = damn good deal for me. my roommates are all mad but i dont care, theyll get over it and by the time they forgive me ill be back, so yea. i figure this should be a damn good stepping stone in the industry besides what i am doing right now. and im also hoping to squeeze a sponsorship out of it so i hope it works out. this job also means i may not be able to make nightowl sessions on the regular since the job requires me to be there at 7 every morning, big change from my 10ish schedule at my job now.

but i figure it will be good for me. so yea ill be leaving here tomorrow or the next day and will start work on friday. weeeeeeeeeee!

oh yea...

i think i saw one of my ex's today

i was shopping and as i walked up to this store

this guy asks me for a smoke, there is a girl next to him with her head buried in her arms. he pokes her and says the name of my ex. i dont think much of it and i go into the store. once inside i start thinking and look outside. although the distance is far it looks like her... hmm

i buy my sunglasses and walk out, the girl buries her head again

i stare at the guy sitting with her to see his reaction and he throws me a fucking smirk, i just think whatever and walk away. well on my journey back to my truck, i hear in a girls voice 'fucker' 'fucker' 'fucker' louder and louder as i get farther away. i want to turn around but i dont want the bitch to think shes won. im pretty sure its her at this point.

well this girl is a fucking slut to say the least (i could give the whole story but ill just say that she cheated on me and then dumped me... please belive i am still pissed about this and its been a year since)

so i get in my truck and look back at her, she buries her head in her arms again, now im fucking steaming mad. i light up a smoke and take a few puffs as i pull my truck up towards them. i wasnt sure what i should do so i did the first thing i could think of...

i dumped my bags so that the guy would look over at me (he was about 10 feet away) the girl still had her head buried in her arms

i flicked my half smoked cigarette at the girls head as i told the guy never to fucking smirk at me again or it would be his ass.

i rolled away as i heard the girl scream 'asshole' 'asshole'... i just laughed my ass off and kept rolling away. i was half hoping that her and her homie would roll to my house tonite so i could laugh at them both as i beat the shit out of the smirker while telling my ex to fuck off but it hasnt happened yet so im thinking it wont ever happen

sigh... :heated:

hahahaha. thats some funny shit. girls can be some dumb bitches sometimes. how could you have any doubt that was your chick after that? thats tight you punked the dude in front of his girl. then dissing her made it even worse cus hes supposed to do something abou that. what a little bitch. i mean, i dont know you so mmaybe youre some big green bouret lookin motherfucker or something but still, if you threatened me and flicked a grit at my chicks head id have to do something. whether i got my ass kicked or not. funny shit though.

Originally posted by Pistol

fuck smirkers. they must die.

damnit now that ive typed that out i am livid pissed

ill find them or him or her tomorrow before i leave...

ooo i hope they come to my work because my boss wont give a shit about some ass beating, its happened there on many occasions there before... damnit i want to slit that little sluts throat!

yarrrrrrr!

Originally posted by jah

thats tight you punked the dude in front of his girl. then dissing her made it even worse cus hes supposed to do something abou that. what a little bitch. i mean, i dont know you so mmaybe youre some big green bouret lookin motherfucker or something but still, if you threatened me and flicked a grit at my chicks head id have to do something. whether i got my ass kicked or not.

yeah not to sound like a hardass or anything but alot of guys will not fuck with me, he really should have done something though, he wasnt incredibly smaller than me. i probably had about 30-40 or so pounds on him, so it would have been fun

Guest willy.wonka

i think of every situation before a fight..i see a punch comin before a fight even breaks out..i go by my escrima warrioir skill to know what to do when that punch is thrown...

then when he throws it..i get knocked on my ass and begin to cry.

I have no idea what any of you are talking about,I'm hurtin'......haha....the dirtbag represents dirtbaggedness...to the fullest.....NIGHTOWLS kid.........haha.....sorry for babbling....I'll go now.

well i think im out for tonite

im going to go drive around for a few hours maybe get something to eat or go to the stripclub, i dunno maybe both at once

well if i dont get on anytime soon just give me a few days to get on my new schedule and ill be back in nightowl action

f.y.i :

calling someone Chief, Sport, Boss, or Slugger when responding to them will make them more mad than they have ever been in their whole life. try it... its fun

wonk slwothgin !

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think of every situation before a fight..i see a punch comin before a fight even breaks out..i go by my escrima warrioir skill to know what to do when that punch is thrown...

then when he throws it..i get knocked on my ass and begin to cry.

hahaha. i havent been in a fight for so long i probably wouldnt even know what to do. nah, back in teh day it was all about reflex. if i got hit, youre gettin your knows broken. but now, shit.... its been too long. i need to go fight. the closest ive come to fighting was about 8 months ago when i was stayin at my aunts house in concord and three fools ive never seen before (i dont know anyone in concord besides family) rolled up and sucker punched me. i turned around and was pumped to fight but there were three of them all about my size and they started rushin me so i just bounced. i didnt get hurt at all. that pussy hit me as solid as he could and barely broke the skin on my cheek. the only real shitty part was i had a dope a's hat and it fell off when he falsed me and they took it. life goes on though...

hey jah.......I hit you off with that e-mail.......did you even get it?....if not....try vintage455@hotmail......I'm trying to find you those King Sun records.......peace.

Guest willy.wonka

damn,my computer has been givin me shit for days, for a long while i could see the 12oz page but couldnt go to any threads..now im on..i have been trying to fuck around with flash5,but i feel retarded..all i can really do is make the ball move and tag some ill shit and make it move around..nothing special to save though...

any tips?