NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that'll happen willy, i went camping and woke up in th middle of the night to use the bathroom, my homies mom's short and fat, and she sunk in the mud, her legs were too short to do anything about it, she'd been standing knee deep in the mud for about an hour before i woke up and found her. a friend of mine had to pull her out of the mud. that shit was hilarious.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Mar 27 2005, 08:40 PM

that'll happen willy, i went camping and woke up in th middle of the night to use the bathroom, my homies mom's short and fat, and she sunk in the mud, her legs were too short to do anything about it, she'd been standing knee deep in the mud for about an hour before i woke up and found her. a friend of mine had to pull her out of the mud. that shit was hilarious.

Holy shit! lol

Anyways, you can build runoff trenches for rain water around your tent.

I could also teach you how to build various fighting positions... that can sustain mortar attacks, have grenade sumps.... etc. etc.

page 4.20~!!!

hahaha

fuck ... i had so much fun on my vacation its pretty depressing to be back.. where i have no friends and no one loves me. yayyyyyyyyy and all i do is work and go to schol. yaaaaaaaayyyy

thats life.

i think im getting sick;[

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know... 2 of my friends got all satanic...said a lot of wierd things and teamed up with eachother.. a lot of mind reading going on and a lot of unessary shit talk that didnt make any sence.

i tried to keep my mouth shut. :innocent: