NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alure@Oct 11 2004, 03:51 AM

pfft fantom never calls me

Can I call you ? hehe

That was weird, i clicked quote and after waiting a minute, nothing happened. Clicking two buttons is so much harder then clicking one.

Work was a pain today, I am always stuck back on jobs doing over time, then traffic on the way home is terrible.

krie...haha sure cause i sure as hell aint paying to call aus;]

weird..so i'm in bewteen classes because my prof let us out early, and i go onto 12oz, and i wasnt even logged in yet..and it says "your last visit was today at 11 something" first time coming on at school.. so i'm like hmm..somebody at my school was on here! haha.. who is it?! where are you? haha..small world

i fucking hate math.. i had to go to a tutor today..and then we learn 2 more sections in algebra again..and i get lost again.. and i trie dot go to the tutor..but they were so busy helping calculus students ..so i left...

i feel like my head is going to explode ih ave so many assignments going on at once..more then one in each class..

but right now i'm doing coding..its kinda fun.. i'm a nerd;]

UPDATE:

so i talked to the girl whose house the party was at...

dude has a broken jaw, broken collar bone, and a broken rib...

i thought i had broken it (i felt it pop) but the emt told my friend it didn't look like it was...

dude is trying to find me to press charges, but he's also being taken to court for domestic abuse charges because they got so many witness reports saying he punched his girlfriend (which is true, and has a lot to do with why i kicked his ass)

good times...

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m+Oct 11 2004, 02:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MLTf4nt0m - Oct 11 2004, 02:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>edit yes, delete, no.

[/b]

how? i see no edit buttons...

<!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Oct 11 2004, 03:56 PM

vinyl j. does that guy know your name or anything?

nothing... there's only three people that gave statements to the police that know my full name or where i live, and i know they're all sticking with "there were so many people fighting him i couldn't say who you're looking for"...

it is gonna be a while before i go back over to that house again tho...

i left my wallet in my friend's car so i can't go get my vicodin i got prescribed at the hospital... this is lame...

Whoa.......holy shit......it's about maybe a month or so since I have been here and it looks crazy....I'm kinda trippin' out......and tryin' to get used to this new setup that is going on here.......man, I don't know about this......