NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah.

the thing i dont understand about those guys the "yeah i been around since 94" (they come a dime a dozen here) is that they are only fooling themselves....its like ok if you have been around THAT long

why cant you draw a simple straight letter?

why do your hands suck?

how come you do havent heard of all these prominent writers im talking about?

and what is it about the year 1994 that people want to have started?

i dunno

94 is a good solid year to pick

because you can say youve been writing for a decade

has a nice ring

funny thing is, this kid didnt look a day over 19-20

i dunno, doesnt bother me too much

ive never heard of him and ive barely seen his crew up

so yea, thems the breaks

hey fockers.

i got transferred to a new office at work. working on cooler projects, but i'm insanely busy. really cutting into my 12oz time. it's gotta be quality over quantity these days, because i just aint got the time.

on another note. my scalp is itchy. i think i need some dandruff shampoo.

love always,

eyekwit

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Yo, is anyone around? Please keep me up for about 15 minutes more. I have a large drink to finish and I'm finding myself passing out on the keyboard.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

sailors take warning?

You gots it right. That means tomorrow will fuckin rain like a bitch and I'll have to bust out a hangover treat and watch a bunch of DVD's and read a lot. The HORROR.

35%

so it's like this, sometimes you gotta run with

the bulls, get the horns, toot your own and blow

through chests of kings when you beat 'em at

chess. but that shit's gayer than jewish rappers

gloryholing jack kerouac in rap songs called

'Dr. Free' , no really, I should be passing the

fuck out but for some reason I'm hunched over

my keyborad and my neck is starting to ache.

I could teach ya'll to trade.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You gots it right. That means tomorrow will fuckin rain like a bitch and I'll have to bust out a hangover treat and watch a bunch of DVD's and read a lot. The HORROR.

35%

yeah, you've already fucked yourself on that one so you might as well go all the way.

Don't sweat it, I've got a gut full of burger king and heineken.

See, the thing is, me and Mr. Huge Fucking Alcohol Drink are nearing the crossover point, where I might as well stay up and truck through saturday with no sleep. In about 10 minutes, my folks are gonna wake up (don't front, they drank themselves silly till 2 AM) and go to work.

Last ting I ate was a pork shish kebab at 8.

See, the thing is, me and Mr. Huge Fucking Alcohol Drink are nearing the crossover point, where I might as well stay up and truck through saturday with no sleep. In about 10 minutes, my folks are gonna wake up (don't front, they drank themselves silly till 2 AM) and go to work.

Last ting I ate was a pork shish kebab at 8.

Why don't you go wake them up and let them know you're still drinking for us? Got a camera?

Haha, I got "Save Me Dear" from Ghostface Killa's new album on repeat, and this shit is keeping me up and running like no other. If today was Wednesday, I'd put it up for song of the week. But guess what.

IT ISN'T WEDNESDAY.

Haha, I got "Save Me Dear" from Ghostface Killa's new album on repeat, and this shit is keeping me up and running like no other. If today was Wednesday, I'd put it up for song of the week. But guess what.

IT ISN'T WEDNESDAY.

I guess you're a big failure in that vein, but you'll stick it out. I have awkward faith.

I still think you need to wake your parents up with liquor face and a camera.

Dammit don't dodge me.

Edit: I've got a couple tracks you might want

to hear. If you liked JMT you might dig this

Unknown guy.

Well, we already woke them up once. They actiually go to bed pretty damn early, around 10 PM or so. What happened was, I was off in some plaza in San Juan since the afternoon drinking $1.50 rum and cokes, and my friends called me up saying "Yo, we're gonna go wreck your house today, and wake up the folks". this was at like 11 or so. So I'm like "Sure, why the fuck not"... I arrive at my own house at nearly midnight and my parents are up, mom's wearing a fucking kimono, and they're both way drunker than I am. So we just continued the ridiculousnesss, invited everyone over and eventually there was around 35 people at my place. thankfully, one of my very good friends is a main events supervisor for Bacardi/Dewar's, so the dude hooked up an insane amount of free liquor.

And then around 3, every one left, and I found this insanely large drink that i simply could not throw away. it is my burden to finish.

I guess you're a big failure in that vein, but you'll stick it out. I have awkward faith.

I still think you need to wake your parents up with liquor face and a camera.

Dammit don't dodge me.

Edit: I've got a couple tracks you might want

to hear. If you liked JMT you might dig this

Unknown guy.

Every day, I fail at life.

This Unknown peron sounds interesting, from that other thread. Where should I cop some stuff? remember, i am INTENSELY beat oriented... dude could be rapping about baking peanut butter cookies (which with you could threaten allergic teachers with), but if the beat kills it, I'll think the song is unbelievable

Re: mams

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

ive been up for two days almost. haha. i know how ya feel, i have a nine hour shift in three hours...and im drunk on mad dog 20/20. no other feeling compares, tiredness mixed with a blurry alcoholic bliss.ahhhhhhhhh.

See, the thing is, I don't stay up unless it is completely imperative that i do so. I am a very, VERY diurnal person and I require my 8 daily hours of sleep lest I go fucking insane.

Every day, I fail at life.

This Unknown peron sounds interesting, from that other thread. Where should I cop some stuff? remember, i am INTENSELY beat oriented... dude could be rapping about baking peanut butter cookies (which with you could threaten allergic teachers with), but if the beat kills it, I'll think the song is unbelievable

Erk. No sleep yet.

Uh, I can send you some if you want... I don't

know if he's available in stores, but like I said

he may or may not been name dropping, but

he's supposed to perform with Madvillain and

says he's boys with Percee Pee. I'll send you

one or two stand-out tracks if you have AIM

or something.

Alright, fuck this. I'm passing out. 35 person

gathering and Bacardi/Dewards sponsorship...

you get off on shitting on other people's nights, don't you?

I GOTZ A BONER YO