NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

i pictured you as being older vinyl. wierd.

i'll be in l.a. thursday, want shit to do. if anyone else is going to be there, hit me up on here or my e-mail. outro.......

happy birthday alure. you should e-mail me. oh, and happy b-day to you too vinyl....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not too sure what he did wrong ?

Whats going on MLTf4nt0m?

I'm shattered, long day today. Ah well, got Friday off too sleep in and do some shopping etc.

Damn, these photographer's in November 03 said i would be in this magazine called 'Ralph'

http://ralph.ninemsn.com.au/ralph/images/common/nav/cover_march.jpg'>

in their feb issue, so i get it and theres a cover story on the island Rottnest where i was for 'Schoolies Week' which is like Spring Break down in Australia, but not as good from photo's ive seen of spring break. So i get the mag and i look in it, and im not there! Shit, i was even wearing a RALPH t-shirt i ordered from the damn mag! fuck these fuckers up their stupid little ass's. Theres two girls i know that are in it instead, these two:

The girl on the left has incredible cool boobs, there real too. She was in my year/grade at high school. so was the girl on the right, shes hot too.

Least i got a free stubbie holder outta it all..

damn

just spent last two hours in cop shop getting photoed and printed

been charged with assult causing bodily harm (AOBH they called it)

taking my dna and shit

got court wednesday

punishable upto 12mnths he rekins, i think hes just trying to skare me though

Originally posted by alure

i already did a couple of months ago

my e-mail was down for about three months. it's now back up and running, and i'd love to hear from you....

i seriously have no idea why you are so salty, if you care to enlighten me? i'd like to be there for you know when...........

seriously, write. m-

Originally posted by bute

krie, is that from the altercation a while ago or the one on the weekend? how do you reckon you will go?

Not sure, ill have to wait and see