andrew W.K.

Giving Tree

this band is the most rocking ass band EVER... they seriously make the best shit I've ever heard in their genre..

http://www.islandrecords.com/andrewwk/images/comp_2_r2_c1.jpg'>

tell me that shit isn't metal as fuck...

http://www.islandrecords.com/awkworld/home.las

i just found this but you can hear the WHOLE new album at mtv.com

http://www.mtv.com/music/first_listen/andrew_wk/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funniest band ever. Xtreme party hair metal for the new millenia. my favorite part of the video is how he's this big greasy dude doing high swirling kicks. hahahahahaha and when his silloette is headbanging in front of a big neon sign that says "party hard." i haven't laughed so hard at someone in a long time.

Guest railroadjerk

its hard to know what to think about this guy. i personally think its comedy, flashing lights and headbanging. i dont think its particularly good music, but theres a curious aura around the whole thing. makes people wonder if he's for real or not...

i was watching an interview with him today. he had chocolate stains on his jeans. he also said that the blood is actually pigs blood (which he got for free), and that it tastes very saulty and rich. he also said that dave grohl (foo-fighters/nirvana) claimed that picture was the sexiest photo of a man he'd ever seen (this being that crazy blood nosed shit).

Guest FreeDaddy

what was I scared of?

this guy rocks really hard. and lives everyday like its his last , how many people can you say you know that are violently and aggresively dedicated to making themselves and the people around them have as much fun as you can everyday? this guys the real deal. join the party!

Guest FreeDaddy

indulge

an excerpt from the site giving tree hit us off with:

The bravest people do have fear, it is the courage to slam that fear which makes them brave. We posses a brain - huge amounts of power - untapped. Let it black out. Let go into the void. Reach into it. A true superstructure. A condominium. Our brains are far more complex and versatile than any billion-dollar computer system inveted by man. The achievments in work today have been commited to programming their own lives. Have you ever noticed that before you lie down to close your eyes you actually battle wars against resting. Visualization, inspriation, concentration. DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT! NEVER LET DOWN! LIFE IS TOO SHORT! NO REGRETS! LIVE HARD!

.......get the fuck up!

Archived