wrestlemania

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Oh my God, people watch that shit? Thats for fucking rednecks, go grab a bud and watch some nascar.

oh my god your a generalizationing-racist-prejudice-homophobic-because-you-dont-want-to-watch-men-in-their-tights-all-sweaty-an-shit-roughousing-eachother-all-over-a-mat-overgeneralizing peice of shit.

i hate you

your both gay. "generalizationing-racist-prejudice-homophobic-because-you-dont-want-to-watch-men-in-their-tights-all-sweaty-an-shit-roughousing-eachother-all-over-a-mat-" I said nothing about all that shit faggots, wrestling is gay because its fake, sope opera, faggot shit. , What the fuck is this homo-rights shit, your both obviously faggots sticking up for your kind. Take your own advice. Fuck you all

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

your both gay. "generalizationing-racist-prejudice-homophobic-because-you-dont-want-to-watch-men-in-their-tights-all-sweaty-an-shit-roughousing-eachother-all-over-a-mat-" I said nothing about all that shit faggots, wrestling is gay because its fake, sope opera, faggot shit. , What the fuck is this homo-rights shit, your both obviously faggots sticking up for your kind. Take your own advice. Fuck you all

oh my god did you guys read that? this anti-black-white-guy-whose-oviously-very-very-very-homophobic-middle-aged-dude-who-discreetly-makes-fun-of-black-people-formakin-his-handle-name-g-who-prolly-just-got-off-a-klan-meetin-an-burnin-crossess thinks ill back down to his racist ass! NO WAY PUNK

SPREAD YOUR HATE ELSEWHERE

Originally posted by mapo wc

anyone watching it? i gotta know who won, hogan or the rock..it better be hollywood.

Rock won it clean.

Hogan was getting the biggest pop's EVER since 88.

Crowd was all Hogan throughout the whole thing, including a small "Rocky Sucks" chant and everytime Rock got any punches or moves on Hogan, they booed, all up until The People's Elbow.....

As for whoever was complaining about it being fake, most rasslin fan's know that. We're not all idiot's who think the outcome isn't predetermined..

I hate NASCAR and I HATE BEER.

Archived