>>>>>>>> devilush

kissmyass#1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

ding.....a light just turned on inside my head.

maybe DEVILUSH should send me a picture......

but i would feel guilty cause i dont have one to send....just yet.

wishin you were here...im havin too much fun without you.

like where have you been all my life.

like,oh my god,jenny,look at her butt.

only if my fingers could stretch across this ocean....

im not that powerful....just yet.

i meet a lot of girls,but it is you that huants me...

devilush,my love...you like the food that of which i like to cook....

im dying.....im not alone in this wonderful misery.

"sigh"

who are you??????and why do you make me feel this way?

like forrest gump says,"you're my gurl."

of12 oz.that is:o .

bahumbug

when i first met devilush her fiance came up and gave me the look over. he looked mad at first but when he found out that i like to play gta3, me and him became friends. (i think) devilush is cool and her and her dude get along better than anyone ive ever met i think. im gonna be at their wedding. (for the cake) just kidding, they wont invite me. her fiance got mad at me on the phone or something. now i live far away and never got my marsh. time to die.

Guest willy.wonka

one thing that sucks

i remember seein her at a party...but her man was all up in the way trying to balance himself on his friendss or somethin...it sucks...

in fact???im not too sure,but i think i saw her hit up on this door type thing....was it her?was it her?

some girl at that party pulled me outside in the rain and started purring and meowin like a cat.all my friends were shocked..she was hot.we had a conversation and during this conversation...we were dancing.there was no music,but for some reason we were feelin each others groove,we should have boned or somethin...we wanted each other badly.

what a cool night.

popgunwar...you jerk, you didnt move back to....where you used to live did you?? he wasnt mad at you either. he just hung up the phone after he had spoken to his grandma like forever. we might get married next year when i graduate. and yes you are invited....wigaah. brahhh.

oh yea willy....i didnt see you though!! i tried to keep myself in the d.l. but then my fiance had this little battle going on with some of your friends. and well...we know that it got all hecktic :) . and plus, it seems that he knew everyone there also. too bad for me just being the mysterious girl :o

hmmm. did anyone else feel the need to have devilush say those four little words to you after hearing her cookie baking stories?

yeah four little words....

"i never thought i could love a fat man as much as i love you right now, let me go bake cookies while you rest"

those four words.

just kidding the only four words i get are from her boyfriend on AOL IM "you're on block, loser"

LOL ;)

ha!! now everyone knows that he doesnt mind people iming me when he is on. i am usually right next to him anyways. he doesnt mind really. but i dunno why people are scared of iming me because they might accidentally get him instead of me. its not like he's going to go out of his way to kick anyone's ass.

ohhhhh yea pimp n panda....hahahaha last night when you imed me, he started laughing when you mentioned the boobies.

Archived