Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kissmyass#1

>>>>>>>> devilush

Guest ego trippin

Word

Me and Devilush are gonna get married one day......I haven't told her yet

Geocities doesent want people to use their servers to link images/files etc. Just like they wont allow you to post pics on another server ie. 12oz. They also don't allow you to link to the images either ex. www.geocities.com/jackmeoff/vacation.jpg.

But you can link to the webpage where the photo is located and post on here what pic it is. Or else people can cut and paste in their browser to see it.

tee hee, i feel so lucky to have actualy seen the mysterious devilush. ahh im so special.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha

devilush,

its kinda funny,but throughout the time..i kinda get this picture of what you might look like...i know what thoses geeky glasses look like...i know what your hair look like,i even know what your body looks like.

when i picture your face.....i see your joy...and those silly glasses.;)

i love your style.

Guest willy.wonka

hahhaaha

im in love with DEVILUSH..siskskoom BANG!im in love with a DEVILUSH girl..woohoo!batdee da.....la dee do weep bop ladee weep boo scap scap didillywap..haha!

and the DJ goes BOOM BOOM BOOM..

if I was one of the chicks of 12oz I would have the biggest ego from everyone swinging off my clit that it would be off the chains...I miss random 14 year old girls from makeoutclub instant messaging me to tell me I'm hot....they were my confidence.

wtf?! hahahah that really looks like me? thanks! hhahahaha...for some reason i can't stop laughing. maybe because i have a topic once again.

dee yuo did see the real pic of me as well as tt boy ;) special ones.

ahhh willy...you never cease to amaze me.

i knew it pimp n panda!!! i knew you liked the whole unibrow thing. and through all this time you have been denying it. shame on you!

i think shes damn cute.

basically what i like in a woman. but shes taken, and its wrong to say those things about a taken woman.

you're a fag..........

Originally posted by mapo wc

i want to see a pic of devilush. because ill give an honest evalution of her.

if you dont like what you hear here, fucking dont come back to this thread jackass. dont be upset cause you aren't as popular. you need to grow up, you aren't in highschool anymore. :rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this