>>>>>>>> devilush

kissmyass#1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Geocities doesent want people to use their servers to link images/files etc. Just like they wont allow you to post pics on another server ie. 12oz. They also don't allow you to link to the images either ex. www.geocities.com/jackmeoff/vacation.jpg.

But you can link to the webpage where the photo is located and post on here what pic it is. Or else people can cut and paste in their browser to see it.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha

devilush,

its kinda funny,but throughout the time..i kinda get this picture of what you might look like...i know what thoses geeky glasses look like...i know what your hair look like,i even know what your body looks like.

when i picture your face.....i see your joy...and those silly glasses.;)

i love your style.

Guest willy.wonka

hahhaaha

im in love with DEVILUSH..siskskoom BANG!im in love with a DEVILUSH girl..woohoo!batdee da.....la dee do weep bop ladee weep boo scap scap didillywap..haha!

and the DJ goes BOOM BOOM BOOM..

wtf?! hahahah that really looks like me? thanks! hhahahaha...for some reason i can't stop laughing. maybe because i have a topic once again.

dee yuo did see the real pic of me as well as tt boy ;) special ones.

ahhh willy...you never cease to amaze me.

i knew it pimp n panda!!! i knew you liked the whole unibrow thing. and through all this time you have been denying it. shame on you!

you're a fag..........

Originally posted by mapo wc

i want to see a pic of devilush. because ill give an honest evalution of her.

if you dont like what you hear here, fucking dont come back to this thread jackass. dont be upset cause you aren't as popular. you need to grow up, you aren't in highschool anymore. :rolleyes:

Re: you're a fag..........

Originally posted by Masterbator

if you dont like what you hear here, fucking dont come back to this thread jackass. dont be upset cause you aren't as popular. you need to grow up, you aren't in highschool anymore. :rolleyes:

i didnt say i didnt like what i read here.

but youre right, im very upset because im 'not as popular' .

Re: you're a fag..........

Originally posted by Masterbator

hahahahaha that possibly the gayest response ive ever heard. Popular? Are you fucking 14? On a fucking website? Take your own advice faggot.

Re: Re: you're a fag..........

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

hahahahaha that possibly the gayest response ive ever heard. Popular? Are you fucking 14? On a fucking website? Take your own advice faggot.

easy killa...... just because your parents aren't home doesn't mean for you to get wild........

this thread went to shit...well except for the kidblount picture (thanks for posting that "j". i loved it). now that is classic.

mapo...how can i get a good evaluation of myself from a person that doesnt like me in the first place? i think that would be a trap for you to just sit there and downplay me. besides...i dont think i need you , especially, to tell me i am the hot shit. i dont need that. i've already got someone in my life to tell me that i am beautiful everyday.

masterbator...thank you for defending me...but no thank you. i can handle my own battles.

g...man, i love the way you have started on this website ROOOOOOOKKKKKIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! it's spelled "congratulations". i am just reminding you so you dont fuck up again. ;)

Archived